How many times per month you: a) have sex with partner, b) masturbate?

When you are (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

a) have sex with your partner

b) masturbate

Usually the amount of sex is asked as times per week, but due to the break possibly caused by menses, I think it is better to count times per month. In that case the correct answer would be 3 weeks amount of sex, and 4 weeks amount of masturbation, if menses cause a break in sex life, but not in masturbation. And so on. Depending on if there are menses, and if they cause a break in your sex life and/or masturbation.
sex: 4 or 5 times as week
masturbate: 1-3x/day

Im single so ya, no sex for me. But thanks to this site and my mental triggers I'm pretty much on daily and ya touching myself.

When you aA) re (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

b) masturbate

Usually the amount of sex is asked as times per week, but due to the break possibly caused by menses, I think it is better to count times per month. In that case the correct answer would be 3 weeks amount of sex, and 4 weeks amount of masturbation, if menses cause a break in sex life, but not in masturbation. And so on. Depending on if there are menses, and if they cause a break in your sex life and/or masturbation.

When you are (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

b) masturbate

A) as often as possible and at times when it's not but we haven't been caught yet
B) a few times a day and always while he's "recovering" from our last round while he watches to inspire him for another round... or 3... OK, or more

A) 10-15 times per month with a partner
B) 8-10 times per month with my hand (if i shouldn't count the not cumming sessions)

b) masturbate

In my current relationship with my girlfriend, considering I only get to see her about 2 days of the week, I would say in a month I probably have sex an average of maybe 8 times at the max and masturbate almost everyday for the rest of the days so like around 20-23 times?? That’s my guess

I’m single but
A: Maybe three or four times a week unless it’s a certain night of the week.
B: Everyday and night, usually

I’ve been with the same girl for 16 years now so I guess that counts as long term.
We have sex twice a week on a good week and once every 2 weeks on a bad spell. Problem is that I have an extremely high sex drive. I’m 47 and I’ll masturbate on average 2-3 times a day. Yes I said day. It is very frustrating though because I crave that closeness and the human connection. And before anyone says it, no I haven’t had it elsewhere, although I have considered a fuck buddy.. lol

b) masturbate

no actual partner, too much hassles but I do have a few FWB's I play with so it's pretty regular..... as far as masturbation at least 4 times a day, sometimes more.... it helps keep my cheery disposition

b) masturbate

Sex 3 masturbate 30. Not kidding

Back