I cannot tell a lie........

More important than that is do you want to try it? Lil bit of mineral oil, coconut oil or baby oil goes a long way to helping relax. But use water based lube if wearing condoms....if he wears a condom.
Lesson learned: DO NOT use Vaseline....that is the stupidest idea ever....it actually causes more painful friction than without. My silly GF years ago insisted we use vaseline....then begged me to stop......grrrr.

Thanks for the useful information. :)

I can not lie. I get very frustrated on this site when no one chats with me. So I simply read other’s posts and look at the pictures. I am on less and less as time moves on.

I even do that myself. Although I am in here alot I dont speak to many myself. I am nosing and enjoying looking through. Maybe we need to insure more people chat with one another. I've tried multiple threads and they fall flat it seems.

I cannot lie.....more than once I have whispered "Now put the phone down between your legs while you fuck yourself with the cucumber. I want to hear every soppy bit of it."

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I even do that myself. Although I am in here alot I dont speak to many myself. I am nosing and enjoying looking through. Maybe we need to insure more people chat with one another. I've tried multiple threads and they fall flat it seems.
Because of my work my schedule sometimes gets hectic so basically I only take this site in doses. However I do imagine that I would have to take a break from it every now and then if I was frequently logging in. Maybe that's what you all need is just a brief break from the action and then come back and have some fun.

More important than that is do you want to try it? Lil bit of mineral oil, coconut oil or baby oil goes a long way to helping relax. But use water based lube if wearing condoms....if he wears a condom.
Lesson learned: DO NOT use Vaseline....that is the stupidest idea ever....it actually causes more painful friction than without. My silly GF years ago insisted we use vaseline....then begged me to stop......grrrr.
I have never heard of using water based lube on latex....

Because of my work my schedule sometimes gets hectic so basically I only take this site in doses. However I do imagine that I would have to take a break from it every now and then if I was frequently logging in. Maybe that's what you all need is just a brief break from the action and then come back and have some fun.

This break you suggest.....you mean to tell me that the site will continue to go on if I'm not here. Lol jk

Maybe. I can understand why many are hesitant to begin a chat. I normally am just looking for a nice conversation, but the theme of the site leads to different assumptions.

I cannot tell a lie, I just really wanted to actually chat with people. I don't want to be bombarded with dick pics or be asked constantly for pics of me. Just turn me on with your words, and my mind will do the rest.
Oh those Words....I know those words all too well. They are delicious, seductive, titillating, wanting, little sentiments of desire that make womens panties fall to the floor. :)

Oh those Words....I know those words all too well. They are delicious, seductive, titillating, wanting, little sentiments of desire that make womens panties fall to the floor. :)

Precisely, Debbie! If only guys understood just how sexy it is to some women, like me and Debbie, to hear those deep, sensual voices, or to see what you've typed. Turns me on much more than a random flash of a picture, that may or may not be yours. I know for certain that those words do indeed belong to you.

Also, hi Debbie! I think you're wonderful and I hope you have a great day and an awesome weekend! ;)

To do the first one or the second?

What sort of pic should I upload?

I cannot lie, I don't like dick pics...

That's a good pic I think. And i am glad I have some new people to chat with. I have alot of time on my hands at work and since I dont have coworkers I treat yall like my coworkers. :)

Back