I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, I just really wanted to actually chat with people. I don't want to be bombarded with dick pics or be asked constantly for pics of me. Just turn me on with your words, and my mind will do the rest.
Amen sister. Lol

Precisely, Debbie! If only guys understood just how sexy it is to some women, like me and Debbie, to hear those deep, sensual voices, or to see what you've typed. Turns me on much more than a random flash of a picture, that may or may not be yours. I know for certain that those words do indeed belong to you.

Also, hi Debbie! I think you're wonderful and I hope you have a great day and an awesome weekend! ;)

Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women - and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do.

Afuckingmen. And the one that understands that will never die of dehydration cause he will get it all. Juices-a-plenty. Wait let's change that from boys to MEN.
It says boys because the man is teaching the boys in his class.

Its actually part of a quote from the movie Dead Poets Society with Robin Williams

Language - what separates the boys from the men ;)

I cannot lie......I think the next threat needs to be titled BOYS TO MEN and the true men in the group, pass off valuable lesson to the younger audience.

I cannot tell a lie, I enjoy the forum posts a bit more than I do the chats.

I cannot tell a lie, getting a message in my Inbox about what you want to do to my pussy, or one that's all abbreviations makes me want to hit the author of that message in the face with a cactus.

I cannot tell a lie, I enjoy the forum posts a bit more than I do the chats.

I cannot tell a lie, getting a message in my Inbox about what you want to do to my pussy, or one that's all abbreviations makes me want to hit the author of that message in the face with a cactus.

I can not lie...at first I thought: poor cactus, but then just thought let Karma handle it, your reaction appears a bit too gentle :D:p
zmWUedU.jpg

I can not lie. I enjoyed a great relationship with one woman for almost 30 years. When she died it was devastating. I joined this site just to talk to ladies; not necessarily about sex. It gets boring when you are alone and a nice chat with an intelligent woman can be a great thing. I can be interesting to talk to every now and then...lol

I can not lie. I enjoyed a great relationship with one woman for almost 30 years. When she died it was devastating. I joined this site just to talk to ladies; not necessarily about sex. It gets boring when you are alone and a nice chat with an intelligent woman can be a great thing. I can be interesting to talk to every now and then...lol

I cannot tell a lie, I'm sorry about the death of your love. Hearing about it made me a little sad, especially since I'm a romantic at heart and love to hear stories of couples who are deeply in love after years together. It seems there are some nice ladies here who do chat, actually chat, and not just show their goods, so to speak. :)

Sorry about the death of your lady love. I have met so many different types of people on these sites and there are a wide variety on them. I personally came here cause I lost a very good friend and was trying to fill that void. And now I stay cause I've met lots of interesting people from all over the world. And the sex loads of Sex. :) jk

Back