I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, seeing someone you love in pain and being unable to do anything to relieve it is one of the most miserable, frustrating and helpless feelings in the world.

I cannot tell a lie, I completely agree with you. It's so hard when all you want to do is be there for them and you can't give them that at that time.

Last edited:
I cannot tell a lie, I completely agree with you. It's so gard when all you want to do is be there for them and you can't give them that at that time.

Even when you're there for them, you want to actively do something to help and you can't. You feel frustrated beyond measure, but you have to keep that supportive smile plastered on, because that person gets some relief, or so you want to believe, just from your presence there.

I cannot tell a lie, I've met some of the nicest persons in these forum. I've also met some of the nastiest people in chat. It seems as though both sets don't often intersect, so I'm glad I have this huge subset of lovelies to engage with :)

Even when you're there for them, you want to actively do something to help and you can't. You feel frustrated beyond measure, but you have to keep that supportive smile plastered on, because that person gets some relief, or so you want to believe, just from your presence there.

I cannot tell a lie, I've met some of the nicest persons in these forum. I've also met some of the nastiest people in chat. It seems as though both sets don't often intersect, so I'm glad I have this huge subset of lovelies to engage with :)

I cannot tell a lie, I try to stay in my own little bubble which often is a bad thing. I've met too many fakes and that makes the genuine people pay the price. Not saying I'm that great just that I am so cynical when it come to chatting with new people. I'm so reserved cause I think they're just another fake. And I talk often to myself and crazy enough to answer . :)

I cannot tell a lie, I try to stay in my own little bubble which often is a bad thing. I've met too many fakes and that makes the genuine people pay the price. Not saying I'm that great just that I am so cynical when it come to chatting with new people. I'm so reserved cause I think they're just another fake. And I talk often to myself and crazy enough to answer . :)
I can not tell a lie I answer myself also : )

I cannot tell a lie, I was a little high when I read this the first time, and it blew my mind! :p
I cannot tell a lie, when I think deep thoughts, I feel like I'm only skimming the surface of what is knowable! I look into the depths of a yet unexplored ocean of understanding and adjust the sails on my little-bitty boat! lol

I cannot lie, I just went to the bathroom to ummm take some “happy” snaps for @Merikh100, when I heard a mobile phone camera sound and saw a flash from the next cubicle. Clearly I wasn’t the only naughty girl at work today! A novice though, she forgot to turn off the flash and put the phone on silent. She bolted out of the bathroom before I could see who it was x

I cannot lie, I just went to the bathroom to ummm take some “happy” snaps for @Merikh100, when I heard a mobile phone camera sound and saw a flash from the next cubicle. Clearly I wasn’t the only naughty girl at work today! A novice though, she forgot to turn off the flash and put the phone on silent. She bolted out of the bathroom before I could see who it was x
she should have hung around. you could have given her some pointers:p

I cannot tell a lie, when Rocketman and I talk, my heart races! It lets me know I'm alive; I'm not sure I was really living before we met.:)
I cannot tell a lie you took the words right out of my mouth

I cannot tell a lie, I’m so happy to see you both so happy, just so lovely to see great people meeting here and having fun ❤️

Back