I Confess...

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
I think you underestimate yourself,why would they be not good enough? Compared to what? The other alternative is send them to me first lol

I think you underestimate yourself,why would they be not good enough? Compared to what? The other alternative is send them to me first lol

Well thank you for the kind offer, I did post the photos a short time after I started this thread, and it was very liberating. Thanks for the message :)

Would love to see more of you ;) you'll have a thankful audience here.
Awww baby, I thought you would have been sick of all my pic's by now??? Are you sure, you know I will send them all to you first to give me advice lol, I will do your head in lol xxxx

I can't believe how much time has passed since we exchanged these messages. I could never have dreamt how much my life was going to change meeting you Merih100. Well you certainly kept your word, and probably have 1000's of my photo's now, and I yours. My favourite, the first one you took of us together on the pier, I can't remember ever feeling so happy, so safe, so loved, being in your arms feels like home ❤️ @Merikh100

I can't believe how much time has passed since we exchanged these messages. I could never have dreamt how much my life was going to change meeting you Merih100. Well you certainly kept your word, and probably have 1000's of my photo's now, and I yours. My favourite, the first one you took of us together on the pier, I can't remember ever feeling so happy, so safe, so loved, being in your arms feels like home ❤️ @Merikh100
Probably? Definitely have over 4-5 thousand, still collecting though... Never enough of you... Love that one on the pier too, but again..more will follow...❤️ Fun digging in these old threads and noticing how ppl think they're forgotten and actually are still the same persons I wouldn't care to brake for if they'd be caught in my headlights...
Now get your gorgeous ass over here, come into my arms and enjoy being home ❤️

Last edited:
Probably? Definitely have over 4-5 thousand, still collecting though... Never enough of you... Love that one on the pier too, but again..more will follow...❤️ Fun digging in these old threads and noticing how ppl think they're forgotten and actually are still the same persons I wouldn't care to break for if they'd be caught in my headlights...
Now get your gorgeous ass over here, come into my arms and enjoy being home ❤️

That my darling is all I think about ❤️

Back