Kathy's first few days here

And you were fucked yesterday did it bother you then when you were dressed to please.
Your only rubbing your clit over your pants to try if its ok

There you go always time anywhere if you do it correctly.
Imagine not on a period and no pants on how easy it would be with a skirt on.

Walk up or down the street is always good to get perved on g'day smexcy omfg your thingy majig ummmm yeah may I have a go looking after you and loads of tingling sensation on your inspirational cum loads and fukme more jizz over them be Awesome as Ur Tittys us boiz2men love so much when Ur ready for a cock slapping Titty fukn and fuck mmmmm I'll be sure to be able to get there hopes up high but Ur pictures will surfice

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1604501216302.jpg
    FB_IMG_1604501216302.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 16147147170738588916564187408159.jpg
    16147147170738588916564187408159.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
ain't going on no bus without pants !
Go on, everything has to be tried at least once, what would you say if i ORDERED you to go without, then keep looking out for bus driver looking in his miror and "accidentally " part your legs...

Well I think the chance for anyone online to order me has passed. It's not really worth being here with the lack of feedback except from two. Unfortunately.

Kathy, you can't leave now, initially from the beginning you never even mentioned that this was what you were looking for, all you stated was you were seekin casual chat, heaven forbid if you had said that you were into being ordered, the list would have grown to more than two.
Oh and Thankyou for the follow, i really appreciate it..

MARCH 1st 2021.PART ONE

After a long morning waiting for 1pm to come I dressed in black stockings and suspenders, panties, tight short skirt and a loose, off the shoulder grey jumper. I wore black flat shoes to drive but took high heels to change in to when we arrived. Just after 1pm I saw Bob outside so I went to my car and we got in.

He had told me the area, it meant a dual carriageway and a one way system, I would have prefer to avoid although it was a decent area. On the way we chatted, confirming I was taking Bob for his Covid jab on Wednesday and I would order the headphones and hopefully pick those up afterwards. I tried to get him to choose a cheaper pair, but he insisted on the ones at £169, so I gave in, even though I couldn't afford them. I could feel my hands shaking as I drove, the apprehension was really kicking in. I really wanted this to work out, I wanted it to be something I wouldn't really enjoy but I knew that is what I craved. Forced, humiliated, worthless.

I asked about Bob's friend, he is called Geoff and they had worked together for years and had both retired now. Geoff was a lorry driver on building sites where Bob worked. Not what I was hoping for. I asked what Geoff looked like but Bob said I would find out soon. I had forgotten that there are three large council tower blocks on the edge of the area we were heading, but that is where we ended up. In the car park outside one. I changed me shoes and we headed in the block and up in a lift that took forever. Down a corridor Bob knocked at a door and Geoff answered. He was about 18 stone, six feel tall and had long grey hair and beard, with a round face and glasses. We went in, I felt cold and sick.

Bob introduced me to Geoff, who asked what he could get me to drink, ignoring my name and calling me Blondie. I said I was driving but he insisted and although I asked for a Bacardi and coke, I just got a glass of Bacardi. He had every drink you could imagine but only alcohol. I was sat on the sofa next to Bob, and Geoff patted the chair next to him, at the dining table, and told me to come closer. As I sat down he put his big arm round my shoulder and cuddled me, having a feel of one of my breasts through my jumper. He asked me a few questions but it turned into an interrogation and got more personal.

How long have you been married (seven years)

How many times I'd played away (none)

What about fucking Bob (well once then)

How many men before you married (maybe 10 ?)

Did I play with my cunt (no)

Suddenly it was getting hot in there. Geoff said I obviously wasn't a slut so was I submissive ? (maybe ?) He told me to stand up, and moved his chair to face me.

So you're husbands a bit of a bastard (not really)

Well he hit Bob, doesn't that make him a bastard (I suppose)

Say it then (my husbands a bastard)

A bit of a twat (my husbands a twat)

So your husband's got be be punished (I don't know)

START CALLING ME SIR (yes Sir)

I'm Sir Geoffrey, Bob is Sir Robert (yes Sir) – I was shaking so much now.

So how can we punish your husband (I don't know Sir)

We know. We can fuck his wife can't we (yes Sir)

Fuck her and abuse her, make her a slut (yes Sir)

I asked if I could use the toilet, I was nearly wetting myself. Geoff put his hands up the front of my jumper and groped my breasts, then pulled my nipples. His hands were rough.

Stand where you are.

How big is your husbands prick (about six inch Sir).

Smaller than Sir Roberts (yes Sir)

Your husbands got a little dick, say it (my husbands got a little dick Sir)

Do you orgasm with your husband (no Sir)

What never (no Sir)

You ever orgasm with anyone (no Sir)

You will girl (thank you Sir)

We own you now, do you realise that (yes Sir)

This is real, not a game (yes Sir)

We're going to fuck you silly, whenever we want (yes Sir)

And whoever we want, they'll fuck you as well (yes Sir)

In your bed (yes Sir)

We'll mark your body so you have to hide your shame (yes Sir)

You'll never wear a bra again, so throw them out, every one (yes Sir)

Right, stand on that small table.
Do a dance for us, A sexy dance (I can't Sir)

You'd better learn fast slut. Do you want some more Bacardi ? (no Sir)

Then dance.

I was almost crying now, desperate to wee, not being much of a dancer.

I wiggled my hips and waved my arms a little.

Come on, more sexy you slut, open those legs and give us a show (yes Sir).

Keep dancing, take your jumper off.

Feel your tits, pull them apart, squeeze them together.

Pull your nipples, make your tits swing, come on pull them.

Drop your skirt, step out of it, faster, swing everything you got.

Panties down, throw them to me. Bend over, spread your arse cheeks.

Turn back, spread your cunt lips. Show us both what you've got.

Now, the toilets down the hallway first left, when you've done my bedrooms opposite it. I'll be in there ready to fuck you. Go.

I ran to the bathroom in stockings, suspender and high heels and shut myself in feeling like I was having a panic attack. I used the toilet, washed my hands and face, and the headed for the bedroom. Geoff was stood naked by the bed. Not the biggest cock, maybe seven inch, but very fat, erect and red, sort of angry looking......continue later

MARCH 1st 2021.PART ONE

After a long morning waiting for 1pm to come I dressed in black stockings and suspenders, panties, tight short skirt and a loose, off the shoulder grey jumper. I wore black flat shoes to drive but took high heels to change in to when we arrived. Just after 1pm I saw Bob outside so I went to my car and we got in.

He had told me the area, it meant a dual carriageway and a one way system, I would have prefer to avoid although it was a decent area. On the way we chatted, confirming I was taking Bob for his Covid jab on Wednesday and I would order the headphones and hopefully pick those up afterwards. I tried to get him to choose a cheaper pair, but he insisted on the ones at £169, so I gave in, even though I couldn't afford them. I could feel my hands shaking as I drove, the apprehension was really kicking in. I really wanted this to work out, I wanted it to be something I wouldn't really enjoy but I knew that is what I craved. Forced, humiliated, worthless.

I asked about Bob's friend, he is called Geoff and they had worked together for years and had both retired now. Geoff was a lorry driver on building sites where Bob worked. Not what I was hoping for. I asked what Geoff looked like but Bob said I would find out soon. I had forgotten that there are three large council tower blocks on the edge of the area we were heading, but that is where we ended up. In the car park outside one. I changed me shoes and we headed in the block and up in a lift that took forever. Down a corridor Bob knocked at a door and Geoff answered. He was about 18 stone, six feel tall and had long grey hair and beard, with a round face and glasses. We went in, I felt cold and sick.

Bob introduced me to Geoff, who asked what he could get me to drink, ignoring my name and calling me Blondie. I said I was driving but he insisted and although I asked for a Bacardi and coke, I just got a glass of Bacardi. He had every drink you could imagine but only alcohol. I was sat on the sofa next to Bob, and Geoff patted the chair next to him, at the dining table, and told me to come closer. As I sat down he put his big arm round my shoulder and cuddled me, having a feel of one of my breasts through my jumper. He asked me a few questions but it turned into an interrogation and got more personal.

Suddenly it was getting hot in there. Geoff said I obviously wasn't a slut so was I submissive ? (maybe ?) He told me to stand up, and moved his chair to face me.

I asked if I could use the toilet, I was nearly wetting myself. Geoff put his hands up the front of my jumper and groped my breasts, then pulled my nipples. His hands were rough.

Stand where you are.

What never (no Sir)

In your bed (yes Sir)

Then dance.

Now, the toilets down the hallway first left, when you've done my bedrooms opposite it. I'll be in there ready to fuck you. Go.

I ran to the bathroom in stockings, suspender and high heels and shut myself in feeling like I was having a panic attack. I used the toilet, washed my hands and face, and the headed for the bedroom. Geoff was stood naked by the bed. Not the biggest cock, maybe seven inch, but very fat, erect and red, sort of angry looking......continue later
WOW, that was most certainly worth waiting for, for me to read and you to enact, hope you HAVE discarded all of your bras , you must feel worthless inside, but you are not, don't be TOO greedy about the size of it, i'm sure that you can take it after being worked up into a frenzy, SO looking forward to next instalment....

You are becoming a very well trained submissive. Your desires and fantasies are coming true. Deep down this is what you wanted and now your receiving it from not one BUT two Dominant Owners.

MARCH 1st 2021.PART ONE

Stand where you are.

What never (no Sir)

In your bed (yes Sir)

Then dance.

Wow Kate loving the story so far seems you’d make a great sub
Can’t wait for part 2

PART TWO - Monday 1st. March

Geoff took my hand as I closed the door and put it straight onto his cock and then guided my other hand to his balls and he took hold of my nipples and tweaked them, he was looking at me straight in the face although I did my best to look away. Then pulled me onto the bed and started kissing me while I moved my hands around his cock and balls. His whiskers were making my face sore straight away and before long he was down between my legs with his tongue up me and his beard rubbing my inner thighs.

Then he was on top of me as his fat erection pushed inside me. I had my eyes closed and he told me to look at him as he fucked me, and as I did he said “This is real Blondie, you are officially a cheating married whore and we are going to take you places you have never been, enjoy the ride”. After a few more minutes of him slowly ramming his cock up me, the door opened and Bob came in. He was naked and stood watching before moving nearer and twisting my head towards him and pushing his cock into my face until I opened my mouth and took it in. Geoff told Bob he had done well and that they would blackmail the fuck out of me, then Bob told me “It's all being recorded, living room, bedroom, you have no choices now, you do as you are told, understand”. I couldn't reply.

Geoff speeded up and then put my legs up in the air as he fucked me hard and knocked the breath out of me with every thrust. He was hairy all over and I could feel my breasts getting sore as his hairy chest grazed me with every movement. I felt my whole body tense up for the first time ever and sort of convulse thrust back against Geoff as I choked on the cock in my mouth as I tried to scream. Geoff shouted “I hope she's on the fucking pill” and he kept loudly grunting as he pumped his spunk into my cunt.

Bob moved away before he came and after lying on me for what seemed ages, Geoff sat up and said “Finger your cunt Blondie, feel the spunk, you dirty fucker, think about your husband sat at work, think about what you have just become. Then thank me and thank Bob”. I gasped “Thank you Sir Geoffrey, thank you Sir Robert”, as I fingered my cunt.

After a while we had all used the bathroom and were back in the living room and Bob told me to get naked. My shoes had come off in the bedroom so I peeled my s+s's off and Geoff asked how I was going to entertain them now. I said I didn't know (Sir).

They made me site between them on the sofa, all naked and they played around with my breasts and felt my legs and Geoff went to the bathroom and fetched a bottle of baby oil and they started massaging it into my breasts while I wanked both their oily cocks and I kissed both of them while they made comments about my “wanker of a husband” and then they started calling me names and talking about me as their fucking dirty slut and whore. Geoff said he had a list of over 100 ways to break a slut in and that we would gradually work our way through all the sordid things that could be done through blackmail. He pointed to where the camera was in the corner of the room and reminded me that I would have to do everything they say. Bob mentioned spanking and they asked me about it. I told them that my hubby and I had tried spanking once but it didn't really do anything for either of us, we probably both preferred to be the one spanked to be honest, but it was all a bit pointless. Anal sex was never mentioned with Bob and Geoff, but I'll say now, I tried that once with my husband before we were married. We were at his p[parents while they were out and they had a full length mirror on the back of a wardrobe door. We tried anal in front of that, me bent over with hubby behind me. He got the head of his cock inside me, but it hurt too much after that, so we never tried it again.

So... for a spanking, Geoff told me to stand at the end of his dining table and bend over and stretch my arms out and hold the sides. He said this was a play spanking, not a punishment spanking. They both had a go and slapping my bum cheeks and told me that punishments would involve a cane or a whip and include the back of my legs so there would be marks visible to anyone when I was wearing a skirt, so in those circumstances I would have to wear jeans or trousers when my husband was about.

After a few minutes Geoff fetched something that was obviously a tub of Vaseline or similar and started smearing it on my bottom, well my bum hole. I did plead with them both no to do anything to me down there, but they laughed and spent ten minutes or so fingering my bum before Geoff started rubbing his erection against it and gradually he worked his knob end into my bottom and very slowly began fucking me. I was gasping at the tightness and pressure but he continued to force his full length in so I was impaled on it, and then they moved my arms behind my back and strapped them together with cable ties and Geoff stood me up and pulled me back as he laid back over the arm of his sofa, so I was on top of him, impaled on his cock, and Bob got on top and fucked me while Geoff held me still and both Bob was sucking my breasts and nipples. I could feel the point inside me were their cock were almost meeting, and I burst into orgasm again, unable to move but still my body was convulsing and shaking as I screamed out. Geoff started slightly moving his cock up my bum and Bob came first and climbed off while Geoff fingered my cunt and moved me on his cock until I felt him spunking up my bottom. As he lifted me off they made me stand in his window facing out, looking down at all the people coming and going from the tower block. Not that they would see me, but Geoff said “one of your tasks will be to go down there while I watch you and ask people for some money for your fare home, and offer yourself to strangers. Do you understand”. I sobbed “yes Sir Geoffrey”.

They both used the bathroom and cleaned up and cut the ties from my arms and wouldn't let me use the bathroom, just dress. At least I didn't have to put the stockings and suspender on but I had to drive home with my pants full of spunk from both holes. I've never felt so dirty in my life. It was straight in the bath and panties in the bin, hidden in the kitchen waste, when I got home. As I have said my period started the next morning, a few days early, so I am absolved from my tasks until next Monday, then everything will escalate.

WEDNESDAY 3rd. MARCH 2021

The morning was arranged for me to take neighbour Bob for his Covid jab. He knew it was my period and I had ordered his headphones that should be available to collect at our local Sainsbury's after 10am. He came round at just after 9am and I was ready (to avoid asking him in) but he objected to how I was dressed – well the jeans anyway. I had a jumper over a t-shirt, and denim jeans, but he said I should always wear a short skirt or dress when I was with him or Geoff. So I went to change and came down to find Bob looking round the house.

We set off, Bob felt my leg as I was driving and said he liked the bare leg look and asked what I thought about the visit to Geoff. I said it was all a bit “full-on”. Bob laughed. We were soon there, it was only a couple of miles but not on a bus route, I said I'd wait in the car, parked just up the road, but Bob insisted I walk down with him and wait outside and let all the men have a good look at my legs. I felt uneasy because there were a gang of workmen across the road laying tarmac and they were obviously watching me, and Bob was in there around 20 minutes.

We walked back to the car, drove to collect his headphones and then set off for home, but instead of turning down our road he told me to carry on down the road, which becomes a winding country lane and then pull up at the side of the road. It's a bit of a recreation ground. There used to be a car park but they put a barrier up to stop fly tippers, and people use the area now to have picnics in summer and walk their dogs from our estate etc. Bob told me to get out and walk round to his door. He opened his door and told me to kneel on the ground, which was mud covered with loose stones and he took his trousers and pants down and told me to suck his cock. I slightly protested saying there could be kids or families from our road, and he told me “get on with it then”. So I was on my knees between his legs, sucking his cock, and he made me pull my jumper and t-shirt up over my breasts so he could fondle me and pull my nipples.

He was saying “come on Blondie, suck it hard, no hands, get that head moving”. My nipples were still sore from Monday and he seems to having some fascination with making them bigger. Cars were passing on the road and I had no idea who was around, and he was taking ages to come. Eventually I swallowed a mouth full of his spunk as he held my head down and he let me up to straighten my clothes and get back in the car. He said we will have a lot of fun down there in summer and he will have me tied naked to one of the picnic tables. I drove home and spent the afternoon working.

Edit - forgot to mention, when Bob was looking round he found the bin bag of bras I had collected but not yet thrown out, I was thinking of putting them in a clothes bank to avoid them being in our bin. Bob took them to have a bonfire, but let me keep a couple of quarter cup bras that leave the nipple and above on display.

Last edited by a moderator:
To say your fucked now is an understatement. Now that ass has been reopened it will stay that way from now on.
Probably enjoy it more each time.

Do you have any idea what's in store next time and how you have to turn up.
You will have to keep that whore image up you may even end up be a whore to your hubby.

Back