Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?
Then you’ve been with all the wrong guys. I would go down on you and NEVER stop. I’d make it my mission to make you cum over and over again. I would LIVE to eat your pussy

Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?
You wouldn’t have to ask me. I eat your pussy for an hour and then attend to the rest of you.

You wouldn’t need to ask me twice! I’d dive straight in!

From threads I’ve read on various sites, this seems to be a constant failure by younger men. They don’t take the time to warm a woman up first. It seems that they just want to jump in the saddle and get themselves off, figuring that’s all the woman wants too. Older men tend to want to know more about what pleases their wife/partner/girlfriend and are more patient about lovemaking.

I would go down on u I'm 37 hunny

Last edited:
Back