Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?
You shouldn't HAVE to ask them to do it if they are real men, satisfaction comes both ways, to please and BE pleased,:p

Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?
I will lick your pussy until you cum! Then if you want me to continue I will go longer! Its as good as sex for me! I love to lick pussy!

I cant imagine any girl not liking it, lol. Just a fantasy for now, but Im going to experience for myself someday. I expect it will change my world, lol.
If we lived close I would be honored to share that experience with you!! It would change your world!

I love tasting pussy. I can not imagin sex without going down on a woman and make her cum. That's what its all about for me: If I eat pussy, the woman needs to cum.

Very nice. Well you know that already bub. I can exchange with a naughty exchange of words with my photos if you are interested? If so hmu. I would send you a few photos now but not private.

Wouldn’t have to ask me at all either. I love oral sex...giving a female pleasure orally is just as fun for me as it would be for you!

These are some pics I took in the shower over the last week. Just wanted to share bc Im new to all this and really like the feedback!!
View attachment 29168

View attachment 29169

View attachment 29166

View attachment 29164

Damn I would love to shower with you!

And about going down, I just love eating a girl and making her cum. If you have never had oral sex I can guarantee it will change your world. If it doesn't just look me up and I will show you how it should be.

Back