Random thoughts...

Discussion in 'The Arts: Music, Books, Movies, TV' started by Rebus69, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Rebus69

Rebus69 Guest

Well it’s rather self explanatory, again, so...

I sometimes wonder if some of the dudes here don’t know what catfishing is... And doesn’t anyone know what tf google image search is?!? Really now people... Smh...

Sun66 and Irene_Adler like this.
  2. Rebus69

Rebus69 Guest

I wonder if my cardiologist would be happy with me if he saw what I’m busy grilling... Then again it’s the first Sunday of the month so...

MEAT!!!:D:D:D

*To see an image of the burnt meat please go to @Justme28 page and post the following... “Logan wins cause he’s older!” She’s gonna love it, promises!!!

Sun66 likes this.
  3. Justme28

Justme28 Well-Known Member

Seriously :eek:

Sun66 and Rebus69 like this.
  4. Rebus69

Rebus69 Guest

I did warn you... When Logan’s bored he tends to Logan... But @PhotographerGuy AND @Sun66 said it’s be ok so yeah... I’m innocent, af!!!

Sun66 and Justme28 like this.
  5. Justme28

Innocent my ass

6. Rebus69

Rebus69 Guest

Someone said ass?!?

*grabs lube*

Ready!!!:cool:

7. Justme28

Ok now bend over :D:D

8. Rebus69

Rebus69 Guest

Wait WHAAAAAAAT?!?:eek:

*vanishes*

9. Rebus69

Rebus69 Guest

Are there really, like really REALLY, ANY dudes here (referring to peen pic users btw) who actually check profiles before posting useless idiocy on threads/pages?!? Does nobody know what “last seen” means?!?

GAWDDAMMIT!!!

10. Irene_Adler

Irene_Adler Well-Known Member

Some people in here... Just... o_O Fraaaq...

Sun66, Andromalius and BabyShady like this.
  11. Irene_Adler

Wait... Since when is Rebus a guest??

Sun66, Andromalius and BabyShady like this.
  12. Andromalius

Andromalius Well-Known Member

Is the word “Fraaaq” new world speak for... Well...

FUCK!!!

13. Irene_Adler

I was trying to censor myself. With all these well-mannered and sophisticated people here, I didn't want to shock/ offend anyone.
    But yeah...fuck it.

Sun66, SpecialK87 and Andromalius like this.
  14. Andromalius

For shame miss Adler! I would think a lady such as ye would be more open and upfront when it came to matters of self expression...:rolleyes:

o_O

Say what you feel and feel what you say, life’s to short to give a fuck either way... Me. If being yourself offends or shocks people then aren’t they the ones who should feel ashamed? I mean... If all that awesomeness that is you is too much for someone to handle then they’re missing out, big time.

Now that’s more like it! Love the spirit behind those two little words tbh... So short yet oh so powerful! Intense. Meaningful. Pure and oh so enlightening... Fuck it! Let them roll off your tongue as you read them, ok? Fuck. It. Fuck. It... Feels good doesn’t it?:cool:

Sun66, SpecialK87 and Irene_Adler like this.
  15. Andromalius

Why does gardening leave bruises and scars...? And since when did my kids learn to do shit like this...

0C85B7A8-195A-4F77-8E0B-25F7EBA3383F.jpeg

#ImGettingOld

Irene_Adler, Sun66 and SpecialK87 like this.
  16. Andromalius

One person sneezes and...

DAB6175B-A429-457D-93B9-A5E0EF2172D2.gif

Smh...

Sun66, Irene_Adler and SpecialK87 like this.
  17. GrimJoker

GrimJoker Guest

Virtually every male here catfishes to lure male cucks to traps they create for their amusement.

Sun66 likes this.
  18. Andromalius

Speaking for yourself hmmm grim?

Sun66 likes this.
  19. Andromalius

I think it’s rather funny that some think they’re above others yet don’t have the fucking balls to speak up directly. Hide behind new names and shit even lol!!!

I am Logan. The Alpha. Got a problem then say so and we can sort it out, easy peasy!

Yes I have hurt many people and most have forgiven me, except Her. But I can live with that. It’s my burden and nobody else’s.

I’m here to have fun and NOT do dramas. So...

20. GrimJoker

GrimJoker Guest

I'm not here for dramas either, and I have no intention to catfish anyone at all. Like you, I also take issue on people who think they have the real kahuna attitude, but when they come face to face in the outside world, they got nothing to back up. They're literal cowards to put it simply.

I do banter at times, but I don't go insulting anyone unless they're asking for it. Everyone else probably do the same too, but that's their business. It's common-sense when you think about it; words don't speak loud, actions do. And unfortunately we're reading words in order to get someone's unwanted reaction.

But anyways, fun is what we want. Not drama. So yeah.

MissMonroe and Sun66 like this.