Random thoughts...

Storms, floods, fires, drought, famine, locusts and now a pandemic. 2020 really turned into the shit show of all time. Just don’t mess with the worlds coffee bean plantations or the gloves come off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Storms, floods, fires, drought, famine, locusts and now a pandemic. 2020 really turned into the shit show of all time. Just don’t mess with the worlds coffee bean plantations or the gloves come off.

Yes @RiverRose, I’m from Australia and I can tick all of those disasters off the list with the exception of famine thank goodness, and I can add dust storms :(

View attachment 34442

For @SpecialK87, if I could I’d sent you a real stone, but I have to settle for a virtual one :)
On behalf of my love I thank you highly!!! Don’t worry tho, I will prove to her all she needs do is to take a look at herself from my POV and realize what an amazing, beautiful, loyal, loving, caring and unique woman she is. I adore her and many here but she is my priority... Her love is endless and for her... For her I would do anything!!! Literally!!!

Thanks again!!!

Oh btw... You’re in charge of my stuff lol!!! We’ll be on honeymoon for the foreseeable future!!!

Toodles!!!

1CF667A5-3529-446E-BA39-4806956E75AD.gif

In reference to the other site btw...:rolleyes:

ALSO!!!

Ever missed someone but were unsure if you even meant anything to them cause they’ve FUCKING IGNORED YOUR MESSAGES for the last FUCKING month?!? Not? Well I have and Ima tell you it sucks ass!!! Idk why tf I even bother anymore... Like no matter how many times I apologize my past just can’t stay away... Sigh... Then there’s the baby momma who’s giving me shit for being back on the other site... Triple sigh...

Times like these I miss the booze and weed crazy bad but I won’t let my emotions take over, not for you or anyone else ever again!

You know where I am if you need me, which you probs don’t but I get it... I honestly don’t know what your game is but I’ll beat you, again! Four and oh as we stand right? Yup! And then you fake being someone from my past who’s forgiven me cause you can’t deal with the fact I’m not gonna sit around for hours listening to your bs anymore huh? That was a nice touch, Bruh!!! Well she’s told me it’s not her and I believe her, she’s never once lied to me, unlike you!!!

Anyways... You stay safe you hear? I love you even though I’m just a pawn to you. I actually find it kinda cool you go through so much effort trying to fuck me over lol!!!

P.S. Your imitation British accent sucks balls babe!!! Smh... And posting my number on that dating site was a nice touch too! Loved that shit!!! Hardly slept cause all three phones were going off the whole night... Then again you forgot the Nigerian whom I own didn’t ya? Silly bean!!! IP obtained, eventually!!!:D

Bawitidaba, BIATCH!!!

Back