Random thoughts...

26341AF6-1712-45AD-8251-6EAA9686D5A7.png

AF6A78C5-3F76-4B6A-B2EF-AB75275C83EF.png

3BAB236D-F149-45F9-A487-6D1CD104454E.png

And this is what I wake up too... Smh... Seems I’m not the only one who can’t let the pst go now am I?!?

Btw... I’ve forgiven myself for my past and am better off for it. I reckon this dude needs to do the same, ASAP!!! Anyone wants to know it feel free to ask. I did what I did and it is what it is, get over it! I have and holy fuck it feels fucking glorious not worrying about shit that can’t affect your reality!!!

This dude and his pack of pussies really think I’m interested in the shit they say about me in fcn? My gf is a member there btw and we often lol about it so yeah... Strange how some who claim to “have let the past go” are the very same who still can’t get my name out their mouths ffs! Cmon now! I mean jfc that’s funny, right?!?

P.S. I am, was, always will be more man than you Kev. It’s just the way it is old chum!!! Get some help yeah? Leave the booze and take a step back from this online bs. Maybe go find a local swingers club? I bet your hand could use a break from all the fapping... What? Been at it for like five years yes? Smh...

P.S.2 Irl, coming at me like this would result in your hospitalization. The bipolar meds are working but bitch please!?! Really think I’m a pussy?!? You wouldn’t last a day in my shoes, FACT!!!

P.S.3 My woman woke up so we’ll be busy with our morning run then brekkies but I’ll be back.

I am bipolar depressive btw, but I’m on meds and sober too. I was a sadist online to a few women I hurt badly for no reason other than I wanted them to be as miserable as I was. I am sorry. Nothing more I can do except let shit go...

I am content.

DA9D9B09-FBFF-4212-8CAF-F478B7ADAB8D.jpeg

Scary but oh so very valid...

@SpecialK87 Eight days babe... Eoght days without you!!! It’s gonna suck, and not in a good way either... I love you! Stay safe, understood? Yes? Good girl!!!

@Sun66 Thanks for your wise words and caring attitude, it has helped me immensely!

@MissMonroe Head NOT heart, mkay?!? Stay awesome!!!

@Irene_Adler You’ve always confused me... I adore Not knowing you!!! It’s fabulous!!!

@ All y’all whomever else... Stay safe, stay happy/horny/whatever tf it is y’all do lolololol!!! Thanks for the fun and see y’all in a while...

Peace out, for now...

View attachment 32768

@SpecialK87 Eight days babe... Eoght days without you!!! It’s gonna suck, and not in a good way either... I love you! Stay safe, understood? Yes? Good girl!!!

@Sun66 Thanks for your wise words and caring attitude, it has helped me immensely!

@Irene_Adler You’ve always confused me... I adore Not knowing you!!! It’s fabulous!!!

@ All y’all whomever else... Stay safe, stay happy/horny/whatever tf it is y’all do lolololol!!! Thanks for the fun and see y’all in a while...

Peace out, for now...

See you soon, thanks for the lovely message, sending love and good thoughts ❤️

View attachment 32768

Peace out, for now...
@Andromalius: It has to be both, most of the time, to get everything out of life one aims for. Being my own best friend, I take pride in your caring words from one friend to another. Sending you Reiki!

View attachment 32768

Peace out, for now...

Ikr!!
Rofl

Ikr!!
Rofl
I rest my bloody case!!!:(

EDIT!!!

Rofl = Roughly Ogling Female Leggins?:rolleyes:

OR...

*hops out of bed and proceeds to bash his head against the wall* You’re weird... I love it!!!:D:p

Sending you Reiki!
Who’s she? If she’s related to you and looks, even remotely, as good as yourself then... YAY!!!:D

good thoughts
Waaaaay ahead of you on that tbh! I haven’t felt this good since... *thinks for a second or five* Never!!! I’m as clean as a newborn dung beetle ffs!!! Thanks btw...

So... Thread...

Today is my tenth day of sobriety. Anyone heard of NA then y’all know what I’m doing, it’s the best thing I’ve done, for myself, in years!!! Ok I’ll admit I’m in a fuck load of pain, the knee thingy sucked and NOT in a good way either, but I feel great!!!

Anyways... Idk if those I need to address will ever read this, you know who you are, but I offer you my apologies. For the hurt, lies, pain, anguish, suffering, and all the rest. I was an addict to alcohol, weed, pain killers, the occasional snarf session but that’s no excuse for my behavior... I shall no longer dwell on shit that can’t affect my reality. #LessonLearned

So...

Dear Past

I let you go, whether you forgive me or not.

Dear Future

Ready or not here I come mfer!!!

Finally...

Now... Let the fun commence!!!

I rest my bloody case!!!:(

EDIT!!!

Rofl = Roughly Ogling Female Leggins?:rolleyes:

OR...

*hops out of bed and proceeds to bash his head against the wall* You’re weird... I love it!!!:D:p

Who’s she? If she’s related to you and looks, even remotely, as good as yourself then... YAY!!!:D

Waaaaay ahead of you on that tbh! I haven’t felt this good since... *thinks for a second or five* Never!!! I’m as clean as a newborn dung beetle ffs!!! Thanks btw...

So... Thread...

Today is my tenth day of sobriety. Anyone heard of NA then y’all know what I’m doing, it’s the best thing I’ve done, for myself, in years!!! Ok I’ll admit I’m in a fuck load of pain, the knee thingy sucked and NOT in a good way either, but I feel great!!!

Anyways... Idk if those I need to address will ever read this, you know who you are, but I offer you my apologies. For the hurt, lies, pain, anguish, suffering, and all the rest. I was an addict to alcohol, weed, pain killers, the occasional snarf session but that’s no excuse for my behavior... I shall no longer dwell on shit that can’t affect my reality. #LessonLearned

So...

Dear Past

I let you go, whether you forgive me or not.

Dear Future

Ready or not here I come mfer!!!

Finally...

Now... Let the fun commence!!!

Very glad to read that Andromalius, stay strong, move forward now ❤️

If turning a new leaf means letting go of the past then why tf does it seem my past keeps popping up at the most random times? Is it the wind blowing shit south? Puzzling...

Oh yes!!!

ALSO!!!

7C1F604A-AE23-4238-AFB2-9121E427FDD8.jpeg

1. Dead spider, named it Jacob...
2. Empty condom wrapper, no clue...
3. Someone’s half used bar of soap...

Jfc I need to get home ASAP!!!

P.S. The attachment was in error but fuckit!!!

Attachments

• 5ED42BA6-699F-4302-9514-5245D50E7793.gif
    5ED42BA6-699F-4302-9514-5245D50E7793.gif
    856.9 KB · Views: 9
While drinking coffee in the morning and reading the online news I like

Attachments

• C7093B27-9D24-4D31-9633-4C348AC8B2DA.jpeg
    C7093B27-9D24-4D31-9633-4C348AC8B2DA.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Back