Sexting Etiquette ;)

I'm no pro. Or even close. But my 2cents

Do - be descriptive of thoughts, intentions, hopes, and sensations. Show appreciation when your partner is doing the "work". Dont just leave them in the dark. Let them know if you are enjoying with your replies.

Dont's - dont just describe the physical acts. For me it does nothing with out the passion and lust. Be real. Not 10" and hard for hours. Lol.

Aside from that i know i can use some tips as well. :)
@FlirtingHubby I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit... I'd definitely call you a Sexting Pro!!! :p

I wouldn’t presume to tell anyone how to enjoy themselves as everybody is different but...
I think it goes to a whole new league when you get to know someone first, making each other laugh and possibly flirting a little.
If you make your play partner feel sexy with compliments, tell them how they make you feel. How beautiful , hot and sexy they are, turn up the heat by talking dirty, discover what words or names they like or more importantly, don’t like.
If they go to the trouble of dressing up for you, tell them what it means to you. How it turns you on.
Be considerate and leave them scenarios of things you want to do together for them to wake up to. Edge each other all day if your going to have a play and before long you’ll both be growling with lust and want
The old classic of treat her like a princess and fuck her like a slut isn’t far wrong.
My tuppence worth. Lol

I wouldn’t presume to tell anyone how to enjoy themselves as everybody is different but...
I think it goes to a whole new league when you get to know someone first, making each other laugh and possibly flirting a little.
If you make your play partner feel sexy with compliments, tell them how they make you feel. How beautiful , hot and sexy they are, turn up the heat by talking dirty, discover what words or names they like or more importantly, don’t like.
If they go to the trouble of dressing up for you, tell them what it means to you. How it turns you on.
Be considerate and leave them scenarios of things you want to do together for them to wake up to. Edge each other all day if your going to have a play and before long you’ll both be growling with lust and want
The old classic of treat her like a princess and fuck her like a slut isn’t far wrong.
My tuppence worth. Lol
Slaps the table, throws my head back and says yes, yes, yes, oh God yes. :) shew.......wipes the sweat from her brow. ;)

Are you fucking kidding me... I just wrote a massive long reply to this and I just deleted it by accident.. so fuck it, grrr.
Yeah, sext if you want, but to me it's about the build up. I only ever get turned on if i know the person pretty well. That way i can build trust and respect.
Yes use videos, cam, pics etc.. they definitely add to the mood.
My favourite part is when he cums for me. I need to watch that because its super horny.

Yeah .. whatever. :p

I think I can break it down. Some would be more simple than others; but ultimately I would have to say it all varies on how you and you partner stimulate each others experience.

Do
  1. Take Turns
  2. Wait your turn
  3. Be descriptive
  4. Express your feelings
  5. Be realistic
  6. Get to know each other and learn
  7. Flirt and Foreplay First
  8. Tease each other
  9. Work you way up to the more kinky, rough and Taboo experience
  10. Make suggestions - Not during the moment; but later when you're not sexting try talking about ways to improve each others experience.

Don't
  1. Be impatient
  2. Insulting - Unless its part of the role play
  3. Spell correcting - If you know what they mean but see they misspelled don't interrupt the moment to correct them
  4. Be simple - Don't just respond with "mmm yes" or "oh baby" after they have given you a paragraph.
  5. Jump in the deep end - Some people think they just want to do rape, gang bang, incest, and or bondage from the get go when they can't even handle making out in the back of a car.
  6. Vanish - If you have to stop for some reason, say your sorry, don't just stop and disappear.

I'm sure there is more that can be added to this; but this is as basic of a breakdown as I can get

I agree with these rules. They make a lot of sense, and I say this with experience.

I’m new to this but I tend to find the overly blunt does little for me, I like to describe what I see, feel, taste, as well as teasing the fun with longer posts. I also like to leave things unfinished, taking the lead while prompting my partner(s) to prompt when they are ready to move on or keep teasing

Back