Stills from my video

You are beautiful ladys would love to kiss your legs all the way to your secret honey pot , would also love to suck on those stunning breast while i slowly pound you to youre third orgasm

I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.

I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and cView attachment 31060 View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061 View attachment 31062 View attachment 31063 View attachment 31064 View attachment 31065 aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.
I like the comment you made. BUT, there is a special person here so I we should probably not talk to privately. I am sorry. Hugs
don’
I like the comment you made. BUT, there is a special person here so I we should probably not talk to privately. I am sorry. Hugs
don worry all good things in all good time

Back