The Vent Thread

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

I decided that is time for a thread for people just to vent. It seems really important and for whatever odd reason, rants don't affect me.
Ill begin.
I fucking HATE catfish. Those under developed, single celled, pieces of hog shit can go take a 12 foot log, shove it up their asses, and light the logs on fire for all I care.

I do say, I'm rather miffed at the colour of a sedan what passed me yesterday. It not only ran through a puddle, causing me to nearly get wet, it was a horrid shade of beige. What troglodyte purchases a beige vehicle, honestly?

As I've mentioned in the chat, I'm finding myself quite bitchy when it comes to the number of doggy face instasnap filters. Same people with "Live. Laugh. Love" tchotchkes on their shelves and walls: Quintissential basicity.

Hm, what else can I whinge about...

When you just want to grab a coffee at the drive thru, but some wink wonk ahead of you orders like 16 bagels all made differently.

I do say, I'm rather miffed at the colour of a sedan what passed me yesterday. It not only ran through a puddle, causing me to nearly get wet, it was a horrid shade of beige. What troglodyte purchases a beige vehicle, honestly?

As I've mentioned in the chat, I'm finding myself quite bitchy when it comes to the number of doggy face instasnap filters. Same people with "Live. Laugh. Love" tchotchkes on their shelves and walls: Quintissential basicity.

Hm, what else can I whinge about...

When you just want to grab a coffee at the drive thru, but some wink wonk ahead of you orders like 16 bagels all made differently.
Excellent ranting!

I decided that is time for a thread for people just to vent. It seems really important and for whatever odd reason, rants don't affect me.
Ill begin.
I fucking HATE catfish. Those under developed, single celled, pieces of hog shit can go take a 12 foot log, shove it up their asses, and light the logs on fire for all I care.
Trying to stay in a calm peaceful state as I am off to make it through another day at work. But before it is over I may have plenty to rant about. But I hope to keep it all under control and in perspective. For today anyway

Trying to stay in a calm peaceful state as I am off to make it through another day at work. But before it is over I may have plenty to rant about. But I hope to keep it all under control and in perspective. For today anyway

Well at least you have a place to come back to and vent, if it doesn't work out that way! Good luck, Needgekopriz! xxx

Ok , didn't goes as planned . I hate liars, cheats and thieves! If you lie to me to cheat me out of what is mine,for your gain, I don't care if by law you legally get by with it, YOU ARE STILL A THEIF !!!!!
Agreed!

Here is my most recent rant...
Lurking in chat like Sandrock and I do, I see a lot of people throwing the love word around. One week they are with one person saying they love that person and then the next week they are with someone else telling that person they love them. That isn't love. You may like the person but the love isn't there yet.
Love is about not just loving them in the good times, but loving them even more during the bad times. Staying with the person no matter how bad things are. Supporting them and having their back.
People are so desperate for someone to love them that they have forgotten or simply do not know what love really is.
Love shouldn't be taken for granted nor should the word be thrown around.

Here is my most recent rant...
Lurking in chat like Sandrock and I do, I see a lot of people throwing the love word around. One week they are with one person saying they love that person and then the next week they are with someone else telling that person they love them. That isn't love. You may like the person but the love isn't there yet.
Love is about not just loving them in the good times, but loving them even more during the bad times. Staying with the person no matter how bad things are. Supporting them and having their back.
People are so desperate for someone to love them that they have forgotten or simply do not know what love really is.
Love shouldn't be taken for granted nor should the word be thrown around.
I agree. And Im glad this thread has been used for its intended purpose.

I'm fed up with people whom I consider "weak". Clingy people, people needy for attention. Who can't take a joke, who don't understand ethics, ignorant people, know-it-all's, dick pics, lack of cam parties, people who listen to hood-rap. I'm sick of a lot of things. Most things. But this site has some lovely people on it who helps me keep sane, and thank you for that.

I'm fed up with people whom I consider "weak". Clingy people, people needy for attention. Who can't take a joke, who don't understand ethics, ignorant people, know-it-all's, dick pics, lack of cam parties, people who listen to hood-rap. I'm sick of a lot of things. Most things. But this site has some lovely people on it who helps me keep sane, and thank you for that.
So....you are sick of most of chat? :p

I hope Im not a part of that :p

Ok , didn't goes as planned . I hate liars, cheats and thieves! If you lie to me to cheat me out of what is mine,for your gain, I don't care if by law you legally get by with it, YOU ARE STILL A THEIF !!!!!

Hey Needgekopriz, oh no I am so sorry to read that, but I agree with you, there are thieves that steal your time, energy, love, heart, work, patience, compassion, credit, ok I am going to stop now. Hope you are feeling better xxx

Hey Needgekopriz, oh no I am so sorry to read that, but I agree with you, there are thieves that steal your time, energy, love, heart, work, patience, compassion, credit, ok I am going to stop now. Hope you are feeling better xxx
Yes, I have let it go. They have to live with what did not me. Besides you reap what you sow. So I'm pretty sure how this will end for them

Back