The Vent Thread

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
Hey Wanakotr, it is a very difficult situation, I have recently turned my private message settings to friends only, and sometimes, turned them off completely as people were getting angry at me for not replying at all. I did message back "hi, sorry I missed you this time etc", most people kept messaging me anyway, some demanded I stop talking to that person and chat to them, a couple even said it showed how little they really meant to me if I didn't chat to them. Of course, I know you would never ever behave that way, but I am just giving you some insight into why I turned my settings off, and it may be very similar reasons why other women have too. I also know some of my male friends, have also turned PM's off as they were getting un-welcomed messages from men too. It is truly impossible to reply to all the PM's I receive when I am in the chat room. Its just the weight of numbers, of men to women.

Having said all that, I am glad that you and I are friends, and I love receiving your messages, keep trying with others, please don't give up, you are a remarkable man, and I am sure others will see this in time, as I have. PS - you don't have to pay me for my pics lol xxx
You are always a pleasure to chat with. And, you pictures are worth paying for...lol

Ok, back on topic:
Im sick of these assholes who, no matter how good they have it, complain about absolutely everything. They act as if everything should be just handed to them, just for them to complain about. Some of us had to work hard for our stuff, and gave up as much as we obtained along the way. I have only one thing to say to those people: Eat a dick.

Apologies for this, and just know it is not directed at anyone here, just got really aggravated at someone like that IRL.

Ok, back on topic:
Im sick of these assholes who, no matter how good they have it, complain about absolutely everything. They act as if everything should be just handed to them, just for them to complain about. Some of us had to work hard for our stuff, and gave up as much as we obtained along the way. I have only one thing to say to those people: Eat a dick.

Apologies for this, and just know it is not directed at anyone here, just got really aggravated at someone like that IRL.

Hey Light, you are absolutely right, at times I get so sick of people telling me how happy and positive I am, and its all due to me obviously having it so easy in my life. When they have not had anywhere near the struggles I have had. Like you, I have worked for everything I have, and I have overcome many obstacles to get here xxx

Hey Light, you are absolutely right, at times I get so sick of people telling me how happy and positive I am, and its all due to me obviously having it so easy in my life. When they have not had anywhere near the struggles I have had. Like you, I have worked for everything I have, and I have overcome many obstacles to get here xxx
Strong women overcome difficult times. Nothing is easy.

I know. It's too bad I couldn't say what I was thinking to his face, because oh boy I had some words for him.

I know. It's too bad I couldn't say what I was thinking to his face, because oh boy I had some words for him.

Yes I hear you Light, I gave up a long time ago telling people what I really think, I rarely do now unless I am really pushed to the limit. As I have grown older, I realised life is too short to waste my energy on continually negative people, better to smile and walk away, I focus on the people that matter to me, some people will never stop complaining as you said xxx

Yes I hear you Light, I gave up a long time ago telling people what I really think, I rarely do now unless I am really pushed to the limit. As I have grown older, I realised life is too short to waste my energy on continually negative people, better to smile and walk away, I focus on the people that matter to me, some people will never stop complaining as you said xxx
Yeah. Best not to think too much about it or Ill lose what little faith in humanity I have left.
*vents a burp*
Thanks for that -_-

Wow, been awhile since this thread was used. Ok, I've said it before, but FUCK YOU, 120 SECOND TIME LIMIT. Im quite tired of waiting soooo damn long between posts. Why can't it be something reasonable, as in 30-60 seconds? I mean, Arceus damn!!! Anyways, I know its been said time and time again, but it deserves yet another mention.

Wow, been awhile since this thread was used. Ok, I've said it before, but FUCK YOU, 120 SECOND TIME LIMIT. Im quite tired of waiting soooo damn long between posts. Why can't it be something reasonable, as in 30-60 seconds? I mean, Arceus damn!!! Anyways, I know its been said time and time again, but it deserves yet another mention.

Yeah this, I've been so annoyed that I have to wait so long between posts, like come on.

zzzzzzzzzz

"You must wait at least 12 seconds before performing this action."

OH COME ON

"You must wait at least 1 seconds before performing this action."

;-;

Yeah this, I've been so annoyed that I have to wait so long between posts, like come on.

zzzzzzzzzz

"You must wait at least 12 seconds before performing this action."

OH COME ON

"You must wait at least 1 seconds before performing this action."

;-;
I mean, I understand the limit is there to stop spamming, and I appreciate that. But 120 seconds?!? That's just giving the legit users the finger.

I noticed I actually use the forums a bit more than the chat tbh.

The 120 second thing is livable but still annoying.

I noticed I actually use the forums a bit more than the chat tbh.

The 120 second thing is livable but still annoying.
I use both pretty much equally. Lol, just realized I spend about 15-18 hours a day here. I may have a problem lol

Back