The Vent Thread

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I decided that is time for a thread for people just to vent. It seems really important and for whatever odd reason, rants don't affect me.
Ill begin.
I fucking HATE catfish. Those under developed, single celled, pieces of hog shit can go take a 12 foot log, shove it up their asses, and light the logs on fire for all I care.
It’s a love hate thing.... love a tease.... but hate your probably not going to cum. Grrrrr!!! The worst part is I always stick around just in case!!!

Welp... not sure anyone is ready for the mountain of things I have in mind to rant about. Firstly, Pay2Play people on this site can LITERALLY FUCK OFF! Guilt trip attempts might fool some people but not this guy *points to my face* and not everyone is made of money so do they honestly believe that desperate people will spend their entire damn paycheck just to get off on the Internet? I’ll think of more but this needed to be said so in the words of Peter Griffin “that’s what really grinds my gears!” *takes a bow and exits stage left*

Right so this one is more a real life thing, than a specific to the site thing. But people who toy with your emotions when they know how you feel about them are some of the worst people you can find. I had a friend who I fell madly in love with after we went to a concert together, we hel hands and I sang a song to her which probably wasn’t noticeable because it was pretty loud inside the venue haha. But the song was ‘Follow You’ by Bring Me The Horizon and the lyrics were very poignant at that moment in time. She once told me that she wasn’t a relationship kinda person and I accepted it like any friend would, but she also told me if she ever did want a relationship then it would be with me. Fast forward a couple months later and we were watching WWE Payback with a few friends at my house and she starts to get off with another guy right in front of me. They’re now dating (so much for not being a relationship kinda person right?) and though we are still friends, it’s nothing like it used to be since she has been dating him. He also knew how I felt and we were friends too, but they both messed with my head for far too long and now that she essentially cut ties with me I realised it’s probably for the best *shrugs*

Right so this one is more a real life thing, than a specific to the site thing. But people who toy with your emotions when they know how you feel about them are some of the worst people you can find. I had a friend who I fell madly in love with after we went to a concert together, we hel hands and I sang a song to her which probably wasn’t noticeable because it was pretty loud inside the venue haha. But the song was ‘Follow You’ by Bring Me The Horizon and the lyrics were very poignant at that moment in time. She once told me that she wasn’t a relationship kinda person and I accepted it like any friend would, but she also told me if she ever did want a relationship then it would be with me. Fast forward a couple months later and we were watching WWE Payback with a few friends at my house and she starts to get off with another guy right in front of me. They’re now dating (so much for not being a relationship kinda person right?) and though we are still friends, it’s nothing like it used to be since she has been dating him. He also knew how I felt and we were friends too, but they both messed with my head for far too long and now that she essentially cut ties with me I realised it’s probably for the best *shrugs*
Ouch.

Hmm..

I’m at a cross roads with a friend right now. It seems she can never be positive or happy towards anything that is not directly related to herself. Ignorant.. and maybe insecure. Breaks my heart- as she wasn’t always this person I’ve grown to loathe.

Makes me wonder, has she changed or I? Who knows. :rolleyes:

Hmm..

I’m at a cross roads with a friend right now. It seems she can never be positive or happy towards anything that is not directly related to herself. Ignorant.. and maybe insecure. Breaks my heart- as she wasn’t always this person I’ve grown to loathe.

If you ever need a friendly ear, just ask. Id be happy to listen.

Hmm..

Hey Alicee, she sounds self-absorbed, and at some stage you may walk away from her, not sure if she is the type of person you could talk to about your feelings? Maybe worth a try given how you feel, but I totally agree, I think we all change and grow over time, and sometimes this means people we were close too, aren't who we thought or we just don't fit anymore. I hope it works out xx

Hey Alicee, she sounds self-absorbed, and at some stage you may walk away from her, not sure if she is the type of person you could talk to about your feelings? Maybe worth a try given how you feel, but I totally agree, I think we all change and grow over time, and sometimes this means people we were close too, aren't who we thought or we just don't fit anymore. I hope it works out xx

I’m allowing distance to work its magic. Oh wells. ;)

If you ever need a friendly ear, just ask. Id be happy to listen.

Thank you, Natsune. :)

Here is my most recent rant...
Lurking in chat like Sandrock and I do, I see a lot of people throwing the love word around. One week they are with one person saying they love that person and then the next week they are with someone else telling that person they love them. That isn't love. You may like the person but the love isn't there yet.
Love is about not just loving them in the good times, but loving them even more during the bad times. Staying with the person no matter how bad things are. Supporting them and having their back.
People are so desperate for someone to love them that they have forgotten or simply do not know what love really is.
Love shouldn't be taken for granted nor should the word be thrown around.
Sounds Luke a valid argument. Love is staying with the same person for decades and making it through the tough times. Before my wife died, we were together for 31 years. Some days we could not stand each other, but that never separated us.

My biggest rant is being ignored by others when I comment to them. I can’t message most of them as they don’t accept PMs.
So often, I make a few attempts to chat (just friendly stuff),and do not even get a “hi”. So, as a result, I spend less time online. The only PMs I get are from “girls” trying to sell me shit.

My biggest rant is being ignored by others when I comment to them. I can’t message most of them as they don’t accept PMs.
So often, I make a few attempts to chat (just friendly stuff),and do not even get a “hi”. So, as a result, I spend less time online. The only PMs I get are from “girls” trying to sell me shit.

I'm probably bad about not replying to you. I have trouble seeing your font against my black background, plus I tend to step away a lot without saying brb.

My apologies if Ive ever done that to you. There are sone days when I don't even bother to look at PMs before I completely dismiss them.

Hey Wanakotr, it is a very difficult situation, I have recently turned my private message settings to friends only, and sometimes, turned them off completely as people were getting angry at me for not replying at all. I did message back "hi, sorry I missed you this time etc", most people kept messaging me anyway, some demanded I stop talking to that person and chat to them, a couple even said it showed how little they really meant to me if I didn't chat to them. Of course, I know you would never ever behave that way, but I am just giving you some insight into why I turned my settings off, and it may be very similar reasons why other women have too. I also know some of my male friends, have also turned PM's off as they were getting un-welcomed messages from men too. It is truly impossible to reply to all the PM's I receive when I am in the chat room. Its just the weight of numbers, of men to women.

Having said all that, I am glad that you and I are friends, and I love receiving your messages, keep trying with others, please don't give up, you are a remarkable man, and I am sure others will see this in time, as I have. PS - you don't have to pay me for my pics lol xxx

Back