To be or not to be (unfaithful)... this is the fantasy

I

IndianMuslimWife

Is it wrong for a married woman with two kids from a religious family to want to do naughty things with guys who are not her husband?? Silly question, but the thought of doing something with another man really turns me on. I've never been unfaithful to my husband, and I don't want to be, but it's a fantasy I have had for some time and I confess I like to masturbate with this in mind ...

Either keep it as a fantasy and enjoy masturbating thinking of it, or grab the bull by the horns and get yourself out there and offer yourself, be careful of being caught out, there are lots of places to go, nice tits btw...

Either keep it as a fantasy and enjoy masturbating thinking of it, or grab the bull by the horns and get yourself out there and offer yourself, be careful of being caught out, there are lots of places to go, nice tits btw...
Thanks for the reply and the advice ;)

Is it wrong for a married woman with two kids from a religious family to want to do naughty things with guys who are not her husband?? Silly question, but the thought of doing something with another man really turns me on. I've never been unfaithful to my husband, and I don't want to be, but it's a fantasy I have had for some time and I confess I like to masturbate with this in mind ...
it depends, is it just fucking or is it being emotionally involved with someone else?
If it is just fucking to get something you will never have otherwise without being emotionally involved, not really cheating. If it is an affair, it's different

it depends, is it just fucking or is it being emotionally involved with someone else?
If it is just fucking to get something you will never have otherwise without being emotionally involved, not really cheating. If it is an affair, it's different
A good way of looking at it. Thanks.

I understand what you mean now, IS there anything wrong with a married housewife NOT to want to have more than one cock, as for being more exciting, you go for it girl..;)
Well, yes, in my culture and religion this is strictly prohibited (but that makes it more fun)

Depends also if you randomly get fucked by stranger of if you have a regular guys fucking you
Of what I understand you are not looking for an affair, basically you want to be a slut right?
Basically, yes. I'd love to have another cock which is not my husband's inside me...

Don't get me wrong I'd love to fuck you now. But is it worth possibly losing your kids over strange cock.
Well, there is this possibility so this is why it's just a fantasy...

Hey baby. Kik me for a good time @johnnyh11222

Well, yes, in my culture and religion this is strictly prohibited (but that makes it more fun)
There are such things as "secret meeting places ", which i'm sure you could find one, shame about how culture has to hold you back, after you have enjoyed your time with another man, or men the look on your face would be priceless....

Its totally fine considering I'm also an Indian, ik there's a taboo in out society but sex and hormones are normal things and fucking other guys or enjoying isn't bad , we all live to experience and stay happy , so if it gives you the thrill, go for it

The fact your on a sex chat site while married asking that basically answers your questions. I don't judge but if I was with a girl and found her on a site like this she would come home to find her bags packed. Each to their own I don't judge or disrespect opinions of others but that's my take. Moment you engage in a sex chat your cheating emotionally and intellectually which is just as bad as a man putting his cock inside you.

My personal view is I don't pass judgement but rather than cheating on someone you should sit down and talk to that person find out why you feel the need to cheat in the first place, if you are having fantasies that's all well and good but that moment you do it for real that trust has gone you have broken those vows and for me personally you would be gone no second chances

I feel that before you cheat , end whatever relationship you are presently in . To cheat is not just disgusting but also shows lack of respect for yourself and the person you are with .

Marcus !!!

Back