Week 11 (April 8, 2018)

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
Gorgeous InvincibleLight, that is so lovely to be included in your list. I feel so special, thank you Love and Light xx
You would always be in the top five. :3

1)My creepy lady Alicee
2)Boss Lady aka ViXxXeN
3) Mr. Boss Lady aka Sandrock
4) Fist bumping master himself aka nby323
5) The muter aka JerseyJen

P.s leave me out of the group hug
Ok. Not happening. You're in the group hug whether you like it or not.
I can’t narrow it down to 5, it’ll have to be including extras because rules are made to be broken haha. Top 5 though are Ellie93, fandom_lover1, InvincibleLight, KittyKitty947 and Xanikahx.

Honourable mentions to TabooFem4M and ViXxXeN.
Vix persuaded me to become a member early on in November last year just by mentioning the WWE lol. And I’m so glad I did that because I’ve made some friends for life and that’s not what I expected from the site at all. Taboo is someone I consider a good friend and very caring.
As for the top 5... Ellie is someone I can talk to about anything and always know she will be supportive and sweet. Fandom is awesome and my future wife on the site so that goes without saying. Light makes all these amazing threads and I do my best to get involved in each one. Kitty is adorable and I only really knew her yesterday but she’s amazing and made me so happy by just being there for me and I can’t thank her enough for that. But I’m extremely grateful for every one of my friends here and you’re like my online family. Xanikahx is a sweetheart and gets my sense of humour which is always great, I also consider her to literally by my closest friend because she lives in the same country. Much love to you all and even if you’re not listed I still appreciate you very much
I would appreciate being taken off the list.

Consider it done, but I do appreciate you being on here. I don’t know how to edit comments but if you don’t wanna be involved then I respect that
Its not that I don't appreciate it, believe me, I do. Its just that since its my thread, being included in someone else's top 5 seems biased. I am truly honored to be in so many top five's though.

Its not that I don't appreciate it, believe me, I do. Its just that since its my thread, being included in someone else's top 5 seems biased. I am truly honored to be in so many top five's though.
Yeah it’s not just due to the lists it was the first thing that came to mind but we have spoken in groups once or twice and the music lyrics are always awesome

Well Light,

you know me by now, and you can imagine me going over and over this list in my mind. I can't pick five, and I can't put them in order. I know, I know, my closest for lots of reasons, and they know why here we go:

@Merikh100 @Omiiin @Dex @RyRy83 @Wayward @Biguyuk @Redman707 @Surfinglegend69
@Wanakotr
@Needgekopriz @Rocketman @FlirtingHubby @lewis73 @bandman16 @Westach @Lostboy_1991 @InvincibleLight @bouncy_titties @nby323 @EnigmaWrappedInBacon @Cammy15

And, truly all my friends I follow, you mean a lot to me, I would just get in more trouble from the gorgeous InvincibleLight if I add everyone to the list xxx

Last edited:
Well Light,

you know me by now, and you can imagine me going over and over this list in my mind. I can't pick five, and I can't put them in order. I know, I know, my closest for lots of reasons, and they know why here we go:

@Merikh100 @Omiiin @Dex @RyRy83 @Wayward @Biguyuk @Redman707 @Surfinglegend69
@Wanakotr
@Needgekopriz @
Rocketman @
FlirtingHubby @lewis73 @bandman16 @Westach @Lostboy_1991 @InvincibleLight @bouncy_titties @nby323 @EnigmaWrappedInBacon @Cammy15

And, truly all my friends I follow, you mean a lot to me, I would just get in more trouble from the gorgeous InvincibleLight if I add everyone to the list xxx
*transforms into a dragon*
:p

I know, I know, but I do love dragons too especially fire breathing ones. And no don't bother asking, you are not coming off my list, you are very special to me and you know why!
Well, this one breathes plasma, but same difference. :3

X3

This question is sooo not fair! Im doing my top ten bc I can! I dont have a specific order for mine, off the top of my head. Please dont get offended:
@Tyrhenum_Mare @Mischievious_Hawkeye
@OpenAussieMale @PicTrade @Anonymous96 @ViXxXeN @wu1fe @Jerseyjen @HenryIV@Tscorpiodog

But honestly, I probably have like a top 50 for people. XD If I add you, then you are special to me :)

Honorable mentions: @sola cause she the goddess of the world, @AkshayGoodOne my favorite desi on here :p,
@nby323 cause his poetry is bomb, @Sandrock being the other half of VixRock, @Fordboy2322, @InvincibleLight because she's super cool and @Bbg aka wifey cause she gives me cookies :)

*Puts on his turban, Wraps his Dhoti well and sharpening the pointy ends of his mustache, pats the inside of his lap.* :p The mention means so much to me, Fan!!! :D PS : Can't wait for chocolate syrup :p

This is easy but hard at the same time.

1) My love, Sandrock
2) My bestie and Thang 2, nby323
3) JerseyJen - She and I have been through a lot and I love her to death. Not only do I look at her as a friend, but like the mother figure I don't really have.
4) Muscles! aka Fordboy2322
5) Valente - When I first went into Profiles, he was the first person I talked to.

BUT
Only because I have known all of them for a few years and chat privately with them so there is that personal attachment.
There are so many others that I love chatting with here in the main chat like InvincibleLight, Tyrhenum_Mare (Twin), fandomlover1, DarkPhoenix_Jo, TheEight, Taara, and even hemihead. There are others... I just can't think of everyone right now.

Oh and a special shoutout to AkshayGoodOne!

This thread better have like a huge group hug at the end of it.

*Swoons at the mention..* Always wanted a shout out for me :p Thanks ViXxXeN :D

yo akshay not like I was crying I wasn't on any of these lists but I am so thankful for the mention!! I think highly of you and you haven't done wrong to me or anyone else!

You deserved the mention, Brother :D.....There's obviously some reason my mind came up with your name there :) . Plus I'm learning Conversation Jujitsu, so I learn about people from what they say :p You're good too, Bevans16. Kudos.

Wow! That's a lot of people! Yknow, I only asked for the top five lol. Have a cookie for going above and beyond :p

*Chomp, Chomp* Thanks InvincibleLight, I needed the cookie. But I'm saving some to try with chocolate syrup later :p

Back