Week 11 (April 8, 2018)

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
#1 on my list is clearly @Sun66 since she is the only one to take time to chat with me. Sadly, she has been unfairly targeted by another member and the Sun may not come out again.

Others in my list are:

@ViXxXeN
@Jerseyjen
@Sandrock
@InvisibleLight
I believe the Sun will come out again. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time, but the steps are being taken to help that situation. Have some faith.

Oh and Wana <3

This is easy but hard at the same time.

1) My love, Sandrock
2) My bestie and Thang 2, nby323
3) JerseyJen - She and I have been through a lot and I love her to death. Not only do I look at her as a friend, but like the mother figure I don't really have.
4) Muscles! aka Fordboy2322
5) Valente - When I first went into Profiles, he was the first person I talked to.

BUT
Only because I have known all of them for a few years and chat privately with them so there is that personal attachment.
There are so many others that I love chatting with here in the main chat like InvincibleLight, Tyrhenum_Mare (Twin), fandomlover1, DarkPhoenix_Jo, TheEight, Taara, and even hemihead. There are others... I just can't think of everyone right now.

Oh and a special shoutout to AkshayGoodOne!

This thread better have like a huge group hug at the end of it.
That actually brought a tear to my eye Nicole. We have been thru a lot and I’m glad to call you a friend. <3

I believe the Sun will come out again. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time, but the steps are being taken to help that situation. Have some faith.

Oh and Wana <3

Hey ViXxXen, thank you for the message. I’m right here, tired, emotional, annoyed, however more than that I am feeling the love and warmth from my friends on here, which means everything to me x

#1 on my list is clearly @Sun66 since she is the only one to take time to chat with me. Sadly, she has been unfairly targeted by another member and the Sun may not come out again.
Kotr
Others in my list are:

@ViXxXeN
@Jerseyjen
@Sandrock
@InvisibleLight

Awww Wanakotr, thank you so much for the wonderful message. I’m not going anywhere this time. I’m the lucky one that such an interesting, engaging, sexy, intelligent man like you, talks to me xxx

To invincibleLight... I would of put this on your wall but am unable.
I would just like to say I see your posts and read the things you say, alway positive and kind you seem wonderful I'm sure everyone appreciates your kindness :)
Hahahahaha, outside of here, "kind" is a word very rarely used to decribe me. Im glad to see people here think of me as "kind" instead of "That crazy bitch with all the weapons and the defective personality".

Well Light,

you know me by now, and you can imagine me going over and over this list in my mind. I can't pick five, and I can't put them in order. I know, I know, my closest for lots of reasons, and they know why here we go:

@Merikh100 @Omiiin @Dex @RyRy83 @Wayward @Biguyuk @Redman707 @Surfinglegend69
@Wanakotr
@Needgekopriz @Rocketman @FlirtingHubby @lewis73 @bandman16 @Westach @Lostboy_1991 @InvincibleLight @bouncy_titties @nby323 @EnigmaWrappedInBacon @Cammy15

And, truly all my friends I follow, you mean a lot to me, I would just get in more trouble from the gorgeous InvincibleLight if I add everyone to the list xxx
I didnt come here for fantastic friends i came here for a bit of naughtiness.

@Sun66 gives me both. : )

hugs babe xox

Last edited:
Back