What Would You Do If...

I would definitely want to meet them, It would be so interesting to see if we had the same traits, the same likes and dislikes. OMG what if he supports a different team:eek:.

So, my question and try and be truthful, actually put yourself in the situation...

Your in a public toilet say at a music festival. There’s a blocked to overflowing urinal against the wall. As you pass you notice money lying there at the bottom of all that piss.:confused:
Here’s where it gets interesting because it’ll tell you your price.lol

If it was £1.00 or a dollar say, would you pick it out?

£5.00 ?
£10.00?
£20.00?
£50.00?
£100.00?

I think most people have a price but maybe wouldn’t admit to it. Lol
NO WAY.

Hahah, I'm a nurse I've had my hand in worse things but with gloves on. Being that it's at a music festival, I've had a few drinks and I have long fingers and nails. I carefully go one finger down scrap the edge of the 100.00 and pull it out of its piss pool and buy the next round.

Same someone please tell me I'm not the only one?

Hahah, I'm a nurse I've had my hand in worse things but with gloves on. Being that it's at a music festival, I've had a few drinks and I have long fingers and nails. I carefully go one finger down scrap the edge of the 100.00 and pull it out of its piss pool and buy the next round.

Same someone please tell me I'm not the only one?
You're a brave woman!

This one is for the ladies
You are sitting alone at a restaurant, you make eye contact with a man, a complete stranger, the attraction is Very mutual
So much so, that you start rubbing yourself under the table, you know that he knows what you are doing
When you are about to leave, you go to the ladies room, he follows you, as you walk in, he comes up behind you, moves your hair to the side and kisses your neck
Would you have the most Amazing sex with him, right there in that moment?

You are sitting alone at a restaurant, you make eye contact with a man, a complete stranger, the attraction is Very mutual
So much so, that you start rubbing yourself under the table, you know that he knows what you are doing
When you are about to leave, you go to the ladies room, he follows you, as you walk in, he comes up behind you, moves your hair to the side and kisses your neck
Ohhh I like it and would. Fantasy!!!! Keep on with that one.

I would definitely want to meet them, It would be so interesting to see if we had the same traits, the same likes and dislikes. OMG what if he supports a different team:eek:.

So, my question and try and be truthful, actually put yourself in the situation...

Your in a public toilet say at a music festival. There’s a blocked to overflowing urinal against the wall. As you pass you notice money lying there at the bottom of all that piss.:confused:
Here’s where it gets interesting because it’ll tell you your price.lol

If it was £1.00 or a dollar say, would you pick it out?

£5.00 ?
£10.00?
£20.00?
£50.00?
£100.00?

I think most people have a price but maybe wouldn’t admit to it. Lol

An Ole and Sven joke. Sven goes to the outhouse and when he opens the door he sees Ole tossing dollar bills down the hole. "What da heck you doing dere, Ole? Why you trowing dat money down da hole?" Sven asks. Ole replied, "Ven I got up, a quarter fell outta my pocket an into da hole. An I dam sure ain't jumpin in dere fer yoost a quarter!"

Rica, thats a funny joke but please take a look at the description of the thread.

The idea is to give someone a scenario "What would you do if..." and they answer it honestly. Then come up with a new scenario for someone to answer.

Rica, thats a funny joke but please take a look at the description of the thread.

The idea is to give someone a scenario "What would you do if..." and they answer it honestly. Then come up with a new scenario for someone to answer.

I didnt know any other way to reply to Firball's scenario. Sorry I coloured out of the lines.

An Ole and Sven joke. Sven goes to the outhouse and when he opens the door he sees Ole tossing dollar bills down the hole. "What da heck you doing dere, Ole? Why you trowing dat money down da hole?" Sven asks. Ole replied, "Ven I got up, a quarter fell outta my pocket an into da hole. An I dam sure ain't jumpin in dere fer yoost a quarter!"
PMSL, thank you Rica. I might steel that.:D

If i wasn't married... *sigh*

What would you do if Glasgow Rangers suddenly became the best football team in the world?

Nothing because I don't care about sports.

If you had the power to touch someone and they instantly became totally in love with you, but each moment you spent with them, the life length of someone close to you deteriorated. Who would it be, and how would you deal with the side effects?

It would be Gerard Butler :D
However it would be short lived because he has a reputation for having a wandering eye.. And I would punch him in the nuts for cheating. :rolleyes:

What would you do if you found out your partner had won the lottery and hadn't told you. o_O

A. Well, I don't think we fall in love with someone because of what's between their legs. So, even though it would be a bit of a mind fuck, I would stay with my partner.

Q. What would you do if someone offered you money for one of your kidneys?

Back