What Would You Do If...

Lots of places! Scopophobia be damned!

If you could buy any one thing, what would you buy?

Reactions: DDD
I would take the insurance money and move to Mrytle Beach.

Your heading into a restaurant to eat and a homeless man standing outside. He asks you if you could buy him something to eat? What would you do?

I'd definitely buy him something to eat and even get him some food for later - I have no qualms helping someone like that when they directly ask for food. It's when they're asking for money, I get iffy on :x

What would you do if you found something gross in your food while out at a fancy restaurant?

I would definitely inform the staff, refuse to pay and leave immediately. Then I would call the local health department. I don't like making a fuss, unless I really have too. Unfortunately for the restaurant, I work in the food industry.

What would you do if your boss continually "steals" your good ideas and passes them off as her own several months later???

After having gone through what I have recently I would tell them. Secrets among friends only cause hurt. Give the cheater the ultimatum to tell or I would. Life is too short and love to precious. Again this is just after what i have been through in the past few months.

If you could have a redo on one thing in your life. What would it be?

It would be marry my first husband. I knew instantly I made a huge mistake and thankful I got out.

Going through the bank and you notice after you leave the window they gave you too much money back. Do you go back in and inform them or say fuck it let's go have a drink on them?

I would do everything in power to find out what's going on and why they are doing it. If it is physical harm and their life is in danger I'd call the police and medics to intervene before it got too late.

What would you do if...you were given the opportunity, all costs paid, to go back to school to learn new skills or improve on current ones?

Back