What Would You Do If...

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by PhotographerGuy, Feb 2, 2019.

1. The same way I usually do- Not celebrating at all.

How would you want to die, if you could choose anything?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2019
  2. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

In bed In my sleep from natural causes. When it comes to death I want boring please.

If you could become invisible where would you go first?

DDD and InvincibleLight like this.
  3. Lots of places! Scopophobia be damned!

If you could buy any one thing, what would you buy?

DDD likes this.
  4. Irene_Adler

Irene_Adler Well-Known Member

Time.

If you could be anywhere in the world rn, which place would that be?

InvincibleLight and DDD like this.
  5. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

I'm going to be a pain (because I created the thread), it is "What would you do if...". The idea is to answer a scenario and then create a scenario to answer honestly. So..

What would you do if...your home was destroyed by a natural disaster?

6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I would take the insurance money and move to Mrytle Beach.

Your heading into a restaurant to eat and a homeless man standing outside. He asks you if you could buy him something to eat? What would you do?

JerseyGirl and PhotographerGuy like this.
  7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Well-Known Member

I'd definitely buy him something to eat and even get him some food for later - I have no qualms helping someone like that when they directly ask for food. It's when they're asking for money, I get iffy on :x

What would you do if you found something gross in your food while out at a fancy restaurant?

DDD, Fireball69, AussieSurfer and 2 others like this.
  8. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I would definitely inform the staff, refuse to pay and leave immediately. Then I would call the local health department. I don't like making a fuss, unless I really have too. Unfortunately for the restaurant, I work in the food industry.

What would you do if your boss continually "steals" your good ideas and passes them off as her own several months later???

DDD, JerseyGirl, Fireball69 and 2 others like this.
  9. I would laugh as they announce her disappearance on the news.

What would you do if you met the person you hate most in their darkest moment?

10. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

Bump

InvincibleLight likes this.
  11. Justme28

Justme28 Well-Known Member

I don't hate anyone but if i came across someone who i disliked I would help them everyone deserves to have a second chance

What would you do if you knew someone was cheating on their partner?

12. Cntrygrl

Cntrygrl Well-Known Member

After having gone through what I have recently I would tell them. Secrets among friends only cause hurt. Give the cheater the ultimatum to tell or I would. Life is too short and love to precious. Again this is just after what i have been through in the past few months.

If you could have a redo on one thing in your life. What would it be?

13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

It would be marry my first husband. I knew instantly I made a huge mistake and thankful I got out.

Going through the bank and you notice after you leave the window they gave you too much money back. Do you go back in and inform them or say fuck it let's go have a drink on them?

14. riflepistol

riflepistol New Member

I personally would go back. I've been underpaid before, and wasn't very happy. :)

If you could be an actor, which would it be?

15. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

Meryl Streep

What would you do if...
    You saw your significant other walking into a hotel with someone from the opposite sex, on a weekday afternoon
    How would you react and what would you do, at that exact moment?

16. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member

Probably would have been easier than walking in and finding your partner of 23yrs in bed with another like I did. In this instance, I'd walk away. :(

What would you do if you found someone you deeply care for hurting themselves for no reason.

17. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

I would do everything in power to find out what's going on and why they are doing it. If it is physical harm and their life is in danger I'd call the police and medics to intervene before it got too late.

What would you do if...you were given the opportunity, all costs paid, to go back to school to learn new skills or improve on current ones?

DDD and InvincibleLight like this.
  18. Cntrygrl

Cntrygrl Well-Known Member

I would go back to school. I would love to learn a new skill.

What would you do if your parents were in need of daily help, but refused to even consider it ... even at risk to their health?

19. I'd leave them to die. 'Nuff said.

What would you do if you found a small fortune by chance in a sewer?

20. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Well I'm not sure what I'm doing in the sewer but first all taking a shower or a couple and then moving to an island.

If your standing in line while shopping and see a lady with her skirt tucking into her underwear. WWYD?