WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ME ?

I would start slowly kissing your neck as I unstrap your bra and let it fall to the floor. Then I would reach down and slowly start to remove your panties as my mouth continues kissing down your back. With my hands finally cupping your breasts, my fingers find your nipples and rub them gently. As I twirl your nipples between my fingers, I release my manhood and rub gently between the cheeks of your beautiful ass. While my cock gently slides between your ass cheeks, one hand still rubbing and twisting your nipple, my other hand makes it to your sweet and warm pussy. As my fingers slowly slide inside of you, you let out a soft and pleasurable sigh. As my fingers masturbate you, I slide my cock between your legs and rub against your moist, swelling pussy. You arch your back in pleasure as my fingers continue faster and faster inside of you. My cock throbbing now, I bend you over and thrust deep inside of you unloading my seed.

I wanna know what you would do to me ;)
I tell you wat since your so beautiful I'ma give you a straight up answer so I would obviously start by letting you mount my face Wich leads to a little some goin on now once I get you real nice and wet I would have no choice but to suck on your nipples and after that I think you know wat could be the possibilities lol

I would slowly undress you then lay you down on your bed and have you put your feet on my shoulders well I kiss up your legs and then I would lick your pussycat like you never have had it done and at the Dr time I would us my pinky to message your Asshole and go in it a little and see how many times I could get you to cut

After all these horny men are done with you, I'd clean you up and have a pathetic wank in front of you.

Would start off to kiss your entire body, grab your neck, while I take off your bra. While grabbing with one hand on your left tit, my other would be feeling how wet your pussy is. Then push u onto a bed, where I would take off them panties and start eating your ass. If your that horny, I would let u suck my dick for a bit, then I will fuck you till I'll load up a puddle of cum in your face.

Back