What would you like to do to me

Whats the dirtiest things you want to do to meView attachment 48564
I would ravish you with licks, sucks, and kisses focusing on your most sensitive erogenous zones. Then I proceed to plow you like an open field until you shuddered violently and began to quiver and quake with one orgasm after another.

And that would be just for starters!

Of course this thread started years ago, so I really don't expect a response.

If I had you to do whatever I wanted with I would eat your pussy and fuck you with a dildo until you cum and then choke you with my dick until I blew my load all over your face.
Especially if you were wearing those glasses.

I like guys that know what they want lolView attachment 49329
I'm young and you remind me of a mommy I could see u being into being a nasty kinky mother who flirts with her son maybe caught an watch me stroke think about u but I don't kno u watching I am jacking my cock mommy I'm gonna cum and u watch me blow cum everywhere we watch movies an u lay ur head on my lap I'm whereing gray loose sweatpants I look down in dark an u have a night dress on pulled tight cause u're all curled up ur ass is so sexy I run ur back an u moan yes baby rub mommy u feel so good u have big hands son mommy loves this u should rub mommy every night I will mom u want anywhere else rubbed my cock is hard af an she a centimeter away from her mouth hey mom look she opened her eyes and my cock is 8 inches thick and she you say damn son why is you huge ass cock in my face sry I didn't think u would notice how can I not it's so fucking big an thick very.hot u ever use it only when I'm jacking off I've seen cum hard moaning mommy o fuck u seen tht yeah I did I should've came in and dropped Infront if u an sucked ur spit off ur cock mommy want u to fuck my face open your mouth mom u want this cock mom yes fill my mouth sin an I slid my cock in ur mouth u finish baby msg me

Back