What would you like to do to me

Whats the dirtiest things you want to do to meView attachment 48564
I would dress you up real sexy in a small tight dress that shows off your cleavage and your ass and bring you to a swingers club so we could tease you and let you get your first taste of pussy as we find someone to sit on your face while I take my warm tongue and lick you to multiple orgasms. Have you sit on a sexy lady's face while I kneel behind you and tease and rub your nipples and kiss your neck. When you come three four times and are ready to get fucked we'll find a guy you like and me and him will have you on all fours spit roasting you.

I would take you dogging and watch you suck and fuck strangers cocks and getting covered in spunk ...i would then take you home and fuck you all night until you cum like you never came before
Never heard of dogging but sounds like fun

I would start with a spring clean up. That could mean anything but for the time being lets call it a metaphor. Spring cleaning conjures up all sorts of dirty shores around the house and yard. Let's hold off until April so the warm rays of sun can contact our naked bodies.

I have not yet groomed a woman's back yard but I am very proficient in front yard detail. Your friend is an attractive lady by the way. It would be my distinct pleasure to share those moments with the two of you.

I could offer more hardcore descriptions if that's what you want. My desires don't differ much from everyone else's. I just pace myself differently. Take a look at my avatar. An imprisoned man yearning for his lover's touch from behind prison glass. 1978, Midnight Express, a movie I highly recommend. That's the same burning desires I feel accept convey my thoughts and intentions much differently than others.

Hi Tracy its John from last weekend. I had a great time I heard through the grape vine (wink) you did to. want to do it again this weekend?

Back