What would you like to do to me

I would have to tell you in a pm all the hot,nasty,perverted things I would do to make you cum...let me know if interested....my pleasures would also be yours.

[QUOTE = "tracy46، post: 379427، member: 222048"] ما هي أقذر الأشياء التي تريد أن تفعلها بي [ATTACH = full] 48564 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
حفظejaculation in your mouth

Get them clothes off see ur sexy naked body bend you over shove my cock deep in ur ass while my fingers deep in ur pussy

Last edited:
I’d love to bend you over and eat your ass. Make you so horny you’re dripping. Then make you beg for my cock. While you are on your knees I’d let you suck my cock and I’d piss all over you. Then I’d fuck you hard and fill you with cum

Whats the dirtiest things you want to do to meView attachment 48564
I've already had you after that concert. You went to my place with me. We drank a bit I started removing your top you protested a bit but gave in is we were kissing I unfastened your bra you tried to hide those marvelous breasts. I pulled your hands away and said that I was sucking and if you are lucky fucking those tits. Eventually I had you naked and you spread out like the whore you are. You suck cock so good and have a very tight pussy and ass can't wait to meet again 20211022_063322.jpg

It was a great time and I can’t wait to see you so I can suck on that cock of yours.

Back