Why older men ?

Dear me, were all pedants here eh?
OK very very serious mode on, no tongue in cheek comments

Got it

Or you know... just fucking scroll past if you don't like what I post

Yay, another wanker with highly intelligent opinions,must have been the dic pic for your avatar as to why you don't get taken seriously, why post to start off with?
Was the whole point it wasnt meant to be taken seriously? Do you want a fucking cuddle or something you stupid fuck, why keep replying if you view me as such a wanker why not take your neanderthal ass somewhere else and avoid all fucking contact, perhaps it was the dick pic had you salivating and wanting more from me. Ironically you post "another wanker" which suggests you often find yourself in simular situations, which may suggest the problem is you. Twat
Have your last word so you feel like the big man and fuck off

Was the whole point it wasnt meant to be taken seriously? Do you want a fucking cuddle or something you stupid fuck, why keep replying if you view me as such a wanker why not take your neanderthal ass somewhere else and avoid all fucking contact, perhaps it was the dick pic had you salivating and wanting more from me. Ironically you post "another wanker" which suggests you often find yourself in simular situations, which may suggest the problem is you. Twat
Have your last word so you feel like the big man and fuck off
Trust me that dic pic only made me want to book an appointment for you to see a doctor. Get some cream and have an itch free day :p

We also offer many more years experience than youngsters.

We can most often tickle your G-spot and other erogenous zones that younger men most often ignore. Younger men are usually too self-absorbed ... wham, bam, thank you ma'am.
\
I have made women laugh and cry when cumming. I have watched their eyeballs roll back in their head, I enjoy seeing their toes curl. But most of all, I am ecstatic watching a woman shudder and shake before orgasm. It is nearly as important to me as my own orgasms.

Last edited:
I'm actually very much more attracted to older women myself. I just really feel like a milf would be a better, more mature and more sexually satisfying and gratifying experience. Especially this one i know. I just really want to have sex with her. Like more than anyone.View attachment 55953
She may sit on my face as well. I enjoy pleasing younger women as much as she may appreciate our techniques.

Last edited:
It works both ways as some ladies like younger men. Now I will say this. I have had more sex and girlfriends when I was younger.

Back