Why older men ?

I'm a bit conservative in these matters, so by the time I'm older,I expect to be happily married and I'm afraid I'd just not cheat around in marriage, as a matter of principle.This generalization isn't really helping people like me lol.But to each their own.

I'm actually very much more attracted to older women myself. I just really feel like a milf would be a better, more mature and more sexually satisfying and gratifying experience. Especially this one i know. I just really want to have sex with her. Like more than anyone.Screenshot_20220202-161233_Photos.jpg

Me too!
For me, i like how they got their shit together and set in their ways. What you see is what you get!.. and they are pussy hungry! lol.. which is always a plus. Best sex ive had were with older men.
Ok, so i got the mental, somewhat-physical, educational, and sex-drive parts down. Guess if i get my first house, my first humble castle, then maybe that can be considered having gotten my shit together.
From a relative perspective, I remember being younger and always being interested in older, or rather mature ladies. Not sure why i had that little fetish before, Maybe I still do. Anyway, this new research data is giving me new goals.

Wheres all these younger women wanting older men.... its a myth I tell you

Hahaha <------ this part indicates that this post was intended as a tongue in cheek comment... a joke! Light hearted

Last edited:
Back