Would you like to be a Moderator?

*peeks into the room again looking for updates* Hello out there.

Hi,
I completed the Mod application over a month ago and haven't heard either a yes or no. I would appreciate an answer either way.
Thank you.
P.S. I am not a new member. Please ask ViXxXen &/or Sandrock for corroboration.
Resubmit an app

The site is in dire need of new mods/admins now. Most of the time throughout the day, the rooms either have no mod or just have one mod for all rooms which is causing an increase in number of people who are posting content against the TOU. Without any moderators to look, the site is being pushed to be unsafe. Even the new bans don't last for more than few hours. Please, please put in some new mods

The site is in dire need of new mods/admins now. Most of the time throughout the day, the rooms either have no mod or just have one mod for all rooms which is causing an increase in number of people who are posting content against the TOU. Without any moderators to look, the site is being pushed to be unsafe. Even the new bans don't last for more than few hours. Please, please put in some new mods
Dont take this the wrong way ..but you being an active member ..maybe you could fill out an application to become a moderator

Dont take this the wrong way ..but you being an active member ..maybe you could fill out an application to become a moderator
I ain't taking it the wrong way. Chill. And I've filled the form a lot of times in the past, and well got nothing. And I highly doubt anything would happen if I fill it again.

Not everybody will become a moderator. Not everybody is fit to be a moderator. Not everybody is mature enough to be a moderator.

If you know someone who is mature, isn't part of some scandalous clique, is liked by many, has been here a while, feel free to encourage them to become a moderator. Preferably 25+ years of age.

You can do anything you like that doesn't violate the TOU, as long as your activities don't wreck the community or abuse the users.

Arguing with assholes and standing up for yourself is not against the moderator guidelines.

Back