It's an accident I swear....

Am I more busty than your wife/gf (or than you if you're a lady)

• Yes, more busty than my wife/gf

• No, my wife/gf is massive too

• Yes, more busty than my small breasts

• No, I'm way bigger than you

Results are only viewable after voting.

busty_melissa

OFC Regular
I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!

I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!
What is your bra size? Sorry but I’m curious.

From my opinion, maybe the guy hopes that you WILL get friendly with the wife / gf, in that way HE could have the treat of a 3sum with small and large breasted girls , btw yours are gorgeous.

Interesting... unpopular option it would seem... but i prefer A's though C cups... just looks more proportional... i do like smaller women though

Both you, Busty_melissa and Aleyna look amazing! You made my night.

That's a funny thing to do Melissa. I would love it just for the cheekiness of the act.
I don't know why the guys get wilder if you talk to their gf's instead of to them, but you're probably right, we probably do... and it's probably because we have the urge to conquer what's not yet ours. Can't help what's in the genes....

@Aleyna and @busty_melissa - you both have fantastic boobs. Thanks for showing them to us hungry souls.

Back