21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
No not from this site, but a different site yes i did. To be honest, it was great. Id been chatting to these guys for ages.. and we just decided to meet up.
The first one became one of my closest friends, but he was only just 18.. and still living with his parents. I did go around to his house a few times but it was a bit risky as his parents and siblings all had to be out.. if they had found me there I think it wouldn't have gone down well.. I was 33 :eek:
The second one was good too.. we made a date of it and went to maccas and the footy. Lol. We did end up having sex but he didn't want a relationship so we just became fuck buddies for a while. I remember he was pretty ugly, but he had a 10" cock... :D:p

Q. Have you got any kinks and if so, have you acted upon them?

I’m just starting to explore my kinks, to find what I want to give and what I want to receive. My collection is growing, I have nipple clamps, a clit clamp, pegs, ropes, restraints and a crop. Lots of other toys as well...

Q: Is there something you want to try but are too nervous?

I would like to be more open to sex and not get too damn nervous. I really thought that this place wouldn't be for me, and I thought I give it a try. I like doing things like this, where it's questions and it's not always about sex. I'm a guy who really struggles talking about sex in general. I PM I never chat on the wall as I'm afraid what will people think of me? Stupid but it's really true.

Q: Same question

A: I actually don't think there's anything I wanna try but feel too nervous to do so - just waiting for the opportunities to arise :p

Q: When you're in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or do you seek company to cheer ya back up?

A: I hate answering questions about myself but I'd have to say..... What you see is what you get. I don't pretend to be someone that I am not. I am true to myself and if you dont like that self then see ya later alligator. If you see me today and 10 years I'll be that earlier version of myself.

Q: Whats your favorite tradition at Christmas with your family?

A: My parents always allowed Me and my older sister to open one present on Christmas Eve before we went to bed. I guess they just knew we’d end up pissing ourselves with excitement if they didn’t. Lol

Q: what’s the best Christmas present you ever got as a child?

A: The best I remember was getting a 10 speed bike. I remember my dad being all excited when he rolled it in after I thought I wasnt getting it. He kept telling me to try it out and I immediately knew something wasnt right. He either got me a horrible bike or he had put it together wrong. My knees kept hitting the handle bars. He asked me why I wasnt riding it and I told him I would later. He got upset and said i didn't like it so to please him I took it outside and rode it in front on the house. I could barely peddle the damn thing and turning it was horrible. When he saw me struggling to ride it he finally noticed he had the handlebars on wrong. Lol ❤❤❤

Q: same question

Back