I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, when I was recently divorced, I met a guy online, had anal sex for most of the day and then went home. How I didn't contract some really nasty disease I have no idea. It was one of the kinkiest, most carnal sexual encounters of my life, and I loved it. :eek::cool::confused:

I cannot tell a lie, my first husband used to run with the ladies alot. One night he came home without socks. He told me his buddy slept with a girl while they were out and she was menstruating so he allowed his friend to wipe his cock off on his socks. Lmao he was such a good friend, not so much a husband. I bet that really wasnt the previous owners condoms in the cabinets I found that time. Lol ya think

I cannot tell a lie, when I was recently divorced, I met a guy online, had anal sex for most of the day and then went home. How I didn't contract some really nasty disease I have no idea. It was one of the kinkiest, most carnal sexual encounters of my life, and I loved it. :eek::cool::confused:

Would you do it again?

I've been doing the opposite for a few days, now I've lost the one I love the most forever because of my own stupidity

I'm right there with you brother. I did some stupid things and hurt a woman I'm truly in love with. Worst part for me is the hurt made me realize just how much she means to me and how much I hurt without the relationship we had

Try and hold your head up. You'll get through this. And remember, there are people here who are pulling for you.

Back