What Would You Do If...

A. A perfect first date would involve a good meal with good conversation, and then going to a concert.

I just realized we changed the thread @Dogowar It's supposed to be "What would you do"

What would you do if you were on a first date and you just weren't clicking with your date?
Carry on being polite and the perfect Gent. Just because it's not going how you expect, the lady has still made the effort to turn up lol

What would you do if your first date goes really well ?

A. Well, I don't think we fall in love with someone because of what's between their legs. So, even though it would be a bit of a mind fuck, I would stay with my partner.

Q. What would you do if someone offered you money for one of your kidneys?
I'd take it because my kidneys are fucked :(

I'd keep the date going as long as possible, stay up all night taking and getting to know each other then offer to make breakfast. ;)

What would you do if you woke up and your life had all been a dream?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd keep the date going as long as possible, stay up all night taking and getting to know each other then offer to make breakfast. ;)

What would you do if you woke up and your life had all been a dream?
A. Won't lie, some of it I'd be relieved if it was. But parts like my kids I'd be upset about, so I'd probably try and relive the dream.

Q. What would you do if you could have your pick of partner from anyone in the world?

Ok, this threads ground to a halt...

A: Id pick the Richest oldest terminally ill single person looking to get married and leave me their estate I could get my hands on and wait patiently. (Evil Grin)

Q: What would you do if You got to a holiday resort and discovered your partner had booked into a Nudist Resort by mistake?

Phone for Chinese takeaway

If you were drunk and ended up in bed with someone, had the best sex of your life and the most earth shattering orgasm of all time. Then when you awoke in the morning to discover it was a wrinkly old pensioner with no teeth, Eager to have more sex would you do it?
You are telling our story.... STOP! Lol

If I could not go onto OFC, I would continue doing what I do now; travel, golf, etc. I do not spend much time on OFC anyways. Not a lot happening here for me.

Question: would you allow your significant other to sleep with someone if they offered to pay you $1000? If not, what amount would you consider?

A. I'd take the $1000 , I'm already doing it for free!

Q. What would you do if you woke up in a stranger's house?
A. I'd very quickly find my clothes first (let's face it it would probably have been a pickup at a bar lol) Then I'd suss out the exit ( if breakfast wasn't on the cards Haha;) )

Q. Who would your favourite celebrity fuck date be?

I've never been into drugs so I'd still stay away from those (and if they had no effect, what's the purpose). But I love the flavors of good beers and whiskeys, so I'd drink regularly eith friends knowing I wouldn't be a fool. It probably wouldn't change how I socialize.

What would you do if you were offered a large sum of money to marry someone to make them a citizen? And how much would it take?

I wouldn't marry someone unknown just because I've been offered big sum of money. Why? The answer is pretty obvious, I guess. I don't believe in getting divorced and I certainly believe that money won't help in creating the understanding between me and my spouse. There's gotta be a prior relationship of understanding before you decide to marry each other. Deciding to marry someone without getting to know him/her is really immature and naive thing to do.

My Scenario:
If someone offered to tell you accurately exactly where you’d be in 20 years, but you’d be powerless to change what they tell you, would you want to hear it?

Back