What Would You Do If...

I’d have to tell her.( after photographing it and posting it in the make me laugh Thread of course) muhahahahahar!

What would you do if you were alone away on an overnight for work and a beautiful/Handsome person of the opposite sex came onto you in the hotel bar?

I'd turn down the advances. It's just not something that I could do.

What would you do if...you were out with a friend and found out the car you were in was stolen?

A. I'd make sure you were driving PG, so I wouldn't get in trouble if stopped by the cops.

Q. What would you do if you found out today that you were really adopted?

OUCH!!! That bus you threw me under hurt Renee.

Actually, that was pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.

A. I'd make sure you were driving PG, so I wouldn't get in trouble if stopped by the cops.

Q. What would you do if you found out today that you were really adopted?

I would believe that would explain a lot in life. I really don't think I'd be surprised, I'm so different from my family.

What would you do if you were told you had a year left to live, but the last few months you'd be bed ridden?

I would believe that would explain a lot in life. I really don't think I'd be surprised, I'm so different from my family.

What would you do if you were told you had a year left to live, but the last few months you'd be bed ridden?
I would watch every sunrise and sunset, play with my kids, dancing, getting dirty and being silly, I'd love more, give more, enjoy more and go meet some people who've become an important part of my life.

Q. What is one thing on your bucket list and what must you do to fulfill it?

A: I guess the closest thing I have to a bucket list item is to create at least one picture that truly sticks in people's minds. An example is 'Afgan Girl' by Steve McCurry. 220px-Sharbat_Gula.jpg. Most people know the photo but don't know who shot it.
In order to do it I'd have to really be in the right place at the right time.

Q: What would you do if you could suddenly have one talent you've always dreamed about?

A: I would love to remember everything I have read or heard .That would help me a lot in college and life lol Does that count as a talent?

Q: If you had 24 hours to live and could only see/talk to ONE living person who would it be?

Back