21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
@Throatfuck

Oh woooooow XD

My longest relationship was for 5 years. It was a long distance one too. However, it didn't work out after a while since I was 18 at the time, coming into on my own. We ended it on casual terms, however his depression played a huge part with the splitting up too.

Question: If you had a choice, would you rather fight Godzilla with 2 of your best friends, or have a staring contest with the president?

A - my ex overdosed on heroin (I didn’t know he was doing that) I found him unconscious and I had to call the ambulance. I had to follow instructions from the dispatcher while having a massive stress attack. He survived and beat it.

Q - What makes you feel happy?

A - my ex overdosed on heroin (I didn’t know he was doing that) I found him unconscious and I had to call the ambulance. I had to follow instructions from the dispatcher while having a massive stress attack. He survived and beat it.

Q - What makes you feel happy?
A: My kids. Pretty consistently. They also make me lose my shit. Pretty consistently.

Q: Are you gonna visit Canada now that we got legal weed?

They just started making it again last year or something, but it's very hard to find in the States, so I figured imma just go right to the source :x

A: Clueless!

Sticking with the theme of movies...

Q: What's your guilty pleasure movie? You know it's awful, but you just have to watch it. :x

They just started making it again last year or something, but it's very hard to find in the States, so I figured imma just go right to the source :x

A: Clueless!

Sticking with the theme of movies...

Q: What's your guilty pleasure movie? You know it's awful, but you just have to watch it. :x
Thst funny cause i think i actually saw it when i was in the US and was like "what the Hell!!". If i see some here ill let you know. :D

A: i see no reason to spit anything except pussy hairs and bugs. So .... swallow it is.

Q: ever slept with a boss or superior?

Back