21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
I remember swimming along with about a million of my brothers when i saw this big fucking egg!!! We al raced to it to have a look and when i got to it i wiggled my way i to. Unfortunately i never saw any of my brothers again. Its a little fuzzy but i thats what i remember.

Q: do you have a nickname or ever get called something that you just hate?

I remember swimming along with about a million of my brothers when i saw this big fucking egg!!! We al raced to it to have a look and when i got to it i wiggled my way i to. Unfortunately i never saw any of my brothers again. Its a little fuzzy but i thats what i remember.

Q: do you have a nickname or ever get called something that you just hate?

Tink.... when I used to do insurance, my bitch recruiter and her norbit sized husband came up for a nickname for me since my nickname was too homey for me. I loathe that nickname with a passion, especially now in that company they see me as Tink instead of something I preferred...

Q: If you had a choice to change one major thing that's happening within society today, what would you do (or wouldn't do)?

A: Depends on what kind of apple, but oranges generally!

Q: What sense has the ability to arouse you the quickest? (i.e. sight, touch, sound, taste, smell)

Back