21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: Sound for sure. I mean touch obviously arouses but her words and sounds invigorate.

Q: how long can you cuddle after sex before you say "ok, i need my arm and a bit of space back"?

A: I think I'll have to go with sound. I could just close my eyes and listen to him whispering in my ear of things he wants to do to me and Mmmm Mmmm mmm. And songs dont forget about them.

Q: Are you vocal in the bedroom or quiet like a church mouse?

Last edited:
A: I think I'll have to go with sound. I could just close my eyes and listen to him whispering in my ear of things he wants to do to me and Mmmm Mmmm mmm. And songs dont forget about them.

Q: Are you vocal in the bedroom or quick like a church mouse?
Quick? Or quiet? Lol

Im quiet. I think a guy grunting and moaning is kinda disturbing. Lol

Same question. Loud or quiet.

Quick? Or quiet? Lol

Im quiet. I think a guy grunting and moaning is kinda disturbing. Lol

Same question. Loud or quiet.
Haha yes I meant Quiet thank you Nazi.

A: I think it depends. I can be both depends on the mood. Sometimes all that's needed is a look in one anothers eyes. And the other times some naughty vocabulary is needed.

Q: What's your favorite television show?

Last edited:
Haha yes I meant Quiet thank you Nazi.
I just didn't want to have to admit that im quick like a church mouse :p:p

Q: Bath or Shower?
A: Shower unless im chilled to the fucking bone then i need a super hot bath and a long podcast.
Q: it got skipped over before so.... how much cuddling after sex before you need your arm back? :p:p

A: i dont know how to answer this seeing as I'm balls deep in a Peach Sherbert at the moment. Hmm.

Q: (more of a request) Make an ice cream flavour sexy as fuck.

Back