21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: Yes I have, and turns out the person liked me just fine without the exaggeration, so I got a life lesson. Did this when I was much younger, so I learnt to just be my entirely weird self.

Q: Of all the famous people who passed away, if you had the option of bringing one back, who would it be?

A: I'll be shocked and surprised, but would feel about it differently cause I'm a now a woman. Would love to know and understand what a woman feels about things , so kinda expose myself to things around, fall in love, have food, play with myself, know how it is to be a mother, a sister, engage into and observe relationships and sex through a woman's perspective. I just don't know if I would wish to be back in my former self, for I might like my woman avatar. I might rather marvel my own body and keep playing with my assets, explore where I'm quite sensitive, be in demand at OFC and enjoy the attention. :D :p

Q: (For females) Same
(Same if the next person is a male, but would love to know a female's answer into this)

A: I honestly think I'd freak out and be unhappy/frantically trying to figure out how to change back? lol I like not having a penis! And... as far as playing with the ladies, well, I like that without a penis as well :x

Q: What's your go-to method for stress relief?

Back