21 Questions

• Thread starter Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date Start date
A: Confidence in myself and my abilities; believing I can make it as a photographer.

Q: Same question
A: trust: I don’t trust easy ( bad) but when I do trust someone it’s fully and blindly ( also bad)

Q: why would you think you can’t make it? (Photoguy). Art is about perception. If human shit on paper or a lightbulb can be considered art, all you have to do is be better than shit! Believe in yourself and people will believe in your work

A: trust: I don’t trust easy ( bad) but when I do trust someone it’s fully and blindly ( also bad)

Q: why would you think you can’t make it? (Photoguy). Art is about perception. If human shit on paper or a lightbulb can be considered art, all you have to do is be better than shit! Believe in yourself and people will believe in your work

Thank you TF. While I agree with you, it's hard to undo nearly 40 years if negativity from people you trusted.

I'm gonna just say we're still on the "what's your worst quality" question lol

A: I hold people to their word way too often. If you tell me something that affects me/you - positive or negative - I'm gonna remember it - and if at any point later on, you act differently than what you told me, I'm throwing it back in your face lol I really gotta quit that >_>

Q: What's your most-used emoji? If you don't use emojis, what's the most annoying one to you?

A: Most used emoji? probably the tongue sticking out :P mostly because I'm a dork :P

Q: On the subject of emoji's, what emoji totally confuses you so that you don't know how to take the statement (or lack thereof) attached to it?

A: Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? (I don't watch any game shows currently, so imma just rely on ones from the 90s)

Q: Same question tho :D

Back