21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
Yes I could but if the video has a connection with me I would cry don't mind saying that

Have you ever done something that no one else knows and can you tell it here

Out to dinner would be perfect. In a booth so we could have nice conversation and drinks. Get to know one another to see if another is in the cards.

What's the best date you've had up till this time?

A: Sadly nothing came of it. Just before I went into the Navy, I took a friend out to dinner at a restaurant owned by Oprah Winfrey (no longer around). She was a taller, very beautiful blonde who wore a white dress with a short skirt (she had legs to die for). We walked in and I counted at least a dozen heads turn and stare. We had an incredible dinner, both having steak and potatoes of some sort.

After dinner we went to the observation deck of the John Hancock building and spent nearly 2 hours talking and walking around looking at the Chicago skyline. When we left we went for dessert and coffee at an upscale chocolate shop. Finally got her home at like 2 am.

Q: Same

My favourite person is my wife whom I am struggling with at the moment because of her moods and lack of affection and I don't mean sex guys but I still love her but feel so distant I need help.i am tempted to leave and make a new beginning but am afraid .

Q what next guys I need help

A: that's hard to say, depends on which one.... Generally attention. If someone can't give me their undivided attention for a few minutes a day without looking at their phone, the TV, etc. It really pisses me off. Shouldn't be that hard yet sometimes there are a lot of people that struggle with it.

Q: If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be?

Since its spring time I'd have to say waking up to a Sunday off and heading out early and going for a hike in the Smokies. Looking at everything budding out and listening to all the little critters scurrying about and taking landscape photos. You can tell where my mind is at, it's the perfect spring day here today.

Have you ever stuck your nose into one of your friends relationship? Even if you thought your intentions were good and how did it end?

Nope. I mostly observe and say observations. Relationships are complicated business!!

If you could go backwards or forward in time would you?

Yes, I’d love to see my parents and grandparents as young people. I’d also love to visit anscestors and see if I look like them at all. The future, I think I’d be more apprehensive ( unless it’s to next Saturday to see the lottery number draw).

What would be your ideal profession/Job?

A: I was kind of living it. As a photographer, I'd love to have my own studio concentrating on trucks and cars as well as products in the vehicle industry. And in my free time I'd do nature photography.

Q: Have you ever found that one song that describes you life?

Back