21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: I'm not a star chaser either but I'd have to say Mike Ness from Social Distortion. Hes one of those people who hit some very low points in his life and dug his way out. Makes some awesome music and has a great passion for classic cars and bikes. Seems like the kind of guy you can drink a beer with and he'd be a great friend .

Q: Same

Celebrity? I met all the Kids In The Hall once (if you are Canadian you know this is pretty cool). Eddie Vedder would likely be way up on my list. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whats something you did a long time ago, which probably wasn't even a big deal, but it still makes you cringe with embarrassment when you think of it?

A Something I did as a teenager that I think, I can't believe I actually did that - me and a friend were at a stoplight, long story short, they, 2 guys, invited. us to drive down to key west that night, 2 strangers
One of the dumbest and dangerous things I ever did

Same question

When Conan O'Brien was touring, I went and caught one of his shows. At the end of it, he decided to be awesome and walk through the audience and take pics with people. Sooo clumsy-ass me rushed down wanting to get a close/decent picture of him - keeping my head up and my eyes on him, I stumbled and tripped over some kind of... slight incline on the ground. I'm sure not many people saw/were paying attention - but at the time, I felt like an idiot and I still cringe at my clumsiness when I think about it -_-

Interesting question - so same :p

When I was at primary school I was sent to the school dentist and he numbed my mouth to do a procedure. When he was done I had missed my classes slot for lunch and I had to eat with the kindergarten class. So I was 12 and they were 4. When I started eating I had no feeling in my mouth still and the food was going everywhere, the children were pissing themselves laughing, it was cringeworthy stuff. Lol.

Same question.

In 2nd grade, way back in the early 80s my dad took me to school barefooted. It was his turn to take us to school and he couldnt find my shoes and he took me anyway. I don't recall it being a big deal to the teachers until recess and they made me sit on the picnic table cause out playground wasnt barefoot friendly. :) I'm pretty sure I would have been in foster care if someone done that now days.

Let's go again

Celebrity? I met all the Kids In The Hall once (if you are Canadian you know this is pretty cool). Eddie Vedder would likely be way up on my list. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whats something you did a long time ago, which probably wasn't even a big deal, but it still makes you cringe with embarrassment when you think of it?
OMG, FlirtingHubby! I've missed your writings! ;)

Way back in the day when we were in the honeymoon phase of our marriage. I loved to do it outdoors, not in front of anyone but just the thought of getting caught was such a turn on. I had a pair of shorts with easy access and would go hiking. We were hiking one day and we got frisky while at an overlook that had a civil war cannon at it. I jumped up on the cannon and the shorts served their purpose for easy access and he had lunch on the cannon. We had a few minutes of naughty fun on the cannon and heard some hikers coming up the trail and we gathered our composure and left. As we were leaving the family was propped up against the cannon taking pictures at the spot of our picnic. We had a good naughty giggle.

Same question

Last edited:
I was hoping for many answers for this question!!

I was at work as the service manager for a truck dealership. I was serving in the Naval Reserves at the time with a construction/ combat unit. Of course everyone figured I'd get a call to be mobilized or at least be prepared. No incoming calls but a lot of outgoing ones to both senior and junior personnel in the battalion. I was glued to the set at work most of the day.

Since it was my dad's birthday as well, I called him to talk. Turns out one of our relatives who worked in Tower 2 had to retun home on his way in. Had he been on time he'd have been killed.

I was at work as the service manager for a truck dealership. I was serving in the Naval Reserves at the time with a construction/ combat unit. Of course everyone figured I'd get a call to be mobilized or at least be prepared. No incoming calls but a lot of outgoing ones to both senior and junior personnel in the battalion. I was glued to the set at work most of the day.

Since it was my dad's birthday as well, I called him to talk. Turns out one of our relatives who worked in Tower 2 had to retun home on his way in. Had he been on time he'd have been killed.
Thank you and I am happy your relative made it safely out

Back