21 Questions

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Debbiediddallas, Aug 2, 2018.

1. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

A: Sadly nothing came of it. Just before I went into the Navy, I took a friend out to dinner at a restaurant owned by Oprah Winfrey (no longer around). She was a taller, very beautiful blonde who wore a white dress with a short skirt (she had legs to die for). We walked in and I counted at least a dozen heads turn and stare. We had an incredible dinner, both having steak and potatoes of some sort.

After dinner we went to the observation deck of the John Hancock building and spent nearly 2 hours talking and walking around looking at the Chicago skyline. When we left we went for dessert and coffee at an upscale chocolate shop. Finally got her home at like 2 am.

Q: Same

EvilScotsman, DDD, Lims42 and 2 others like this.
  2. Lilly0582

Lilly0582 Active Member

A: first date with my ex husband.he took me out for a steak dinner & taught me the proper way to cut with a steak knife lol. then we walked on the beach and talked for hours. No kissing but lots of sparks!!

Q: Who is your favorite person?

3. Lims42

Lims42 Member

My favourite person is my wife whom I am struggling with at the moment because of her moods and lack of affection and I don't mean sex guys but I still love her but feel so distant I need help.i am tempted to leave and make a new beginning but am afraid .

Q what next guys I need help

EvilScotsman, Lilly0582, DDD and 2 others like this.
  4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

A. I think we all go through times like that. Tell her and see if things change. If they dont then maybe it is time to move on.

Q. What do you consider most important in your relationship?

5. Lilly0582

Lilly0582 Active Member

A: that's hard to say, depends on which one.... Generally attention. If someone can't give me their undivided attention for a few minutes a day without looking at their phone, the TV, etc. It really pisses me off. Shouldn't be that hard yet sometimes there are a lot of people that struggle with it.

Q: If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be?

6. Lims42

Lims42 Member

Don't ever allow unlimited access to the internet in my house it ruins relationships

Q, what's best for settling a row trash it out there and then or say nothing and let it fester for a few days

Lilly0582, DDD and EvilScotsman like this.
  7. EvilScotsman

EvilScotsman Well-Known Member

Not really sure there is a right or wrong way of settling an argument. Probably best just to be open and honest about it, get it out in the open and deal with what comes from it. I'm not really the argumentative type, so yeah.

Q. What would your perfect day be?

8. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Since its spring time I'd have to say waking up to a Sunday off and heading out early and going for a hike in the Smokies. Looking at everything budding out and listening to all the little critters scurrying about and taking landscape photos. You can tell where my mind is at, it's the perfect spring day here today.

Have you ever stuck your nose into one of your friends relationship? Even if you thought your intentions were good and how did it end?

PhotographerGuy likes this.
  9. Lilly0582

Lilly0582 Active Member

Nope. I mostly observe and say observations. Relationships are complicated business!!

If you could go backwards or forward in time would you?

10. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

Yes, I’d love to see my parents and grandparents as young people. I’d also love to visit anscestors and see if I look like them at all. The future, I think I’d be more apprehensive ( unless it’s to next Saturday to see the lottery number draw).

What would be your ideal profession/Job?

11. PhotographerGuy

A: I was kind of living it. As a photographer, I'd love to have my own studio concentrating on trucks and cars as well as products in the vehicle industry. And in my free time I'd do nature photography.

Q: Have you ever found that one song that describes you life?

Louise_angel, Fireball69 and DDD like this.
  12. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

A. No, not just one

Q. What has been the defining moment in your life?

Fireball69, PhotographerGuy and DDD like this.
  13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

A. Losing my dad.

Q. What's your favorite dessert?

14. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

A Ice cream/ Cannolis

Q who is the one celebrity you have always wanted to meet

Fireball69, PhotographerGuy and DDD like this.
  15. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

A. Wow that's a tough one. I'd have to say I'm not a star chaser and I'd have to say Chris Stapleton so I can have a small listening party to his new upcoming album.

Q. Same question

16. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

A Al Pacino

Q same

Fireball69 and PhotographerGuy like this.
  17. PhotographerGuy

A: I'm not a star chaser either but I'd have to say Mike Ness from Social Distortion. Hes one of those people who hit some very low points in his life and dug his way out. Makes some awesome music and has a great passion for classic cars and bikes. Seems like the kind of guy you can drink a beer with and he'd be a great friend .

Q: Same

DDD, Fireball69 and PinkCherry like this.
  18. FlirtingHubby

FlirtingHubby Well-Known Member

Celebrity? I met all the Kids In The Hall once (if you are Canadian you know this is pretty cool). Eddie Vedder would likely be way up on my list. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whats something you did a long time ago, which probably wasn't even a big deal, but it still makes you cringe with embarrassment when you think of it?

Renee, DDD, Fireball69 and 1 other person like this.
  19. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

A Something I did as a teenager that I think, I can't believe I actually did that - me and a friend were at a stoplight, long story short, they, 2 guys, invited. us to drive down to key west that night, 2 strangers
    One of the dumbest and dangerous things I ever did

Same question

20. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Well-Known Member

When Conan O'Brien was touring, I went and caught one of his shows. At the end of it, he decided to be awesome and walk through the audience and take pics with people. Sooo clumsy-ass me rushed down wanting to get a close/decent picture of him - keeping my head up and my eyes on him, I stumbled and tripped over some kind of... slight incline on the ground. I'm sure not many people saw/were paying attention - but at the time, I felt like an idiot and I still cringe at my clumsiness when I think about it -_-

Interesting question - so same :p