21 Questions

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Debbiediddallas, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

When I was at primary school I was sent to the school dentist and he numbed my mouth to do a procedure. When he was done I had missed my classes slot for lunch and I had to eat with the kindergarten class. So I was 12 and they were 4. When I started eating I had no feeling in my mouth still and the food was going everywhere, the children were pissing themselves laughing, it was cringeworthy stuff. Lol.

Same question.

2. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

In 2nd grade, way back in the early 80s my dad took me to school barefooted. It was his turn to take us to school and he couldnt find my shoes and he took me anyway. I don't recall it being a big deal to the teachers until recess and they made me sit on the picnic table cause out playground wasnt barefoot friendly. :) I'm pretty sure I would have been in foster care if someone done that now days.

Let's go again

3. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

OMG, FlirtingHubby! I've missed your writings! ;)

Sun66 and PhotographerGuy like this.
  4. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

Where were you when 9/11 happened?

Sun66 likes this.
  5. TheAlpha

TheAlpha Well-Known Member

Oddly enough I was home alone reading with the telly on in the background. The house phone range and my mum told me to check it.

#ScaryShit

Have you ever craved popcorn? Like BAD BAD BAD crave popcorn??!

6. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

I was hoping for many answers for this question!!

TheAlpha likes this.
  7. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

No to the popcorn. And to Pinks I was at work and we all stopped what we were doing listening to the radio and in shock.

What's the #1 favorite song from your high school years?

Sun66, PhotographerGuy and PinkCherry like this.
  8. FiveKnuckleShuffle

FiveKnuckleShuffle Well-Known Member

Whip it by DEVO! (oops was my favorite, not sure of #1)

@PinkCherry I was driving to work. Got to the office, locked the doors, closed the blinds, sent everyone home, and stayed captivated to the TV until Midnight and went home. (speaking of which of you haven't been to the 9/11 memorial and Museum it is well worth a day spent)

What was your funniest sexual adventure?

9. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Way back in the day when we were in the honeymoon phase of our marriage. I loved to do it outdoors, not in front of anyone but just the thought of getting caught was such a turn on. I had a pair of shorts with easy access and would go hiking. We were hiking one day and we got frisky while at an overlook that had a civil war cannon at it. I jumped up on the cannon and the shorts served their purpose for easy access and he had lunch on the cannon. We had a few minutes of naughty fun on the cannon and heard some hikers coming up the trail and we gathered our composure and left. As we were leaving the family was propped up against the cannon taking pictures at the spot of our picnic. We had a good naughty giggle.

Same question

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  10. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

I was at work as the service manager for a truck dealership. I was serving in the Naval Reserves at the time with a construction/ combat unit. Of course everyone figured I'd get a call to be mobilized or at least be prepared. No incoming calls but a lot of outgoing ones to both senior and junior personnel in the battalion. I was glued to the set at work most of the day.

Since it was my dad's birthday as well, I called him to talk. Turns out one of our relatives who worked in Tower 2 had to retun home on his way in. Had he been on time he'd have been killed.

PinkCherry likes this.
  11. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

Thank you and I am happy your relative made it safely out

12. TheAlpha

Next question was fave song from highschool years? Yes? Good.

First time I heard it was my matric year. Still FUCKING LOVE it!!!

Which color drives you insane?

13. Fireball69

Green.

What was your favourite possession from childhood? (mines was my Blue grifter Bicycle)

14. TheAlpha

My grandfathers razor. Contemplating selling it though. #WorldlyPossesionsAreIrrelevant

How often do you think: "Ohffs I want to fucking move!"

Fireball69, PhotographerGuy and Sun66 like this.
  15. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Well-Known Member

Move as in, get up and do something - or move as in, move to a new place to live? Either way... not very often, i suppose.

If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Fireball69, DDD and PhotographerGuy like this.
  16. Damngirll

Damngirll Well-Known Member

Pancakes
    Pizza
    Brownies

What is the last thought you have before going to sleep

17. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Hoping I beat my husband to sleep so he doesnt wake me snoring.

When was the last time you went bowling?

Fireball69 and PhotographerGuy like this.
  18. TheAlpha

Last year January. Epic FAIL!

Waffle?

Fireball69 and PhotographerGuy like this.
  19. Fireball69

Waffles aren’t big in Scotland and I don’t do sweet breakfasts so it’s a no.

If you had to compare yourself to a fictional character who would it be?

20. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I had to think about that one and I have to say Pippi Longstocking. That was the first book I ever read and I read it alot growing up. I love her and she was a fun loving silly girl that had faced some adversity in her life and still smiled. I'm 46 and I still love Pippi. :)

Same question

Irene_Adler, Sun66, Enid and 2 others like this.