21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
As a guy I wouldn’t liked to be fucked, but, I’d love to go on a naughty weekend with a sexy lady and go to poundtown on the fucktruck.

Have you ever been seduced into having sex and thought fuck it. Let’s do it?

Have you ever been in a relationship just for the sex and gradually lost your sexual attraction for that person?

Never in a relationship just for sex.

Where is the placed, as in location, you would most like to be fucked?
no. hmm, place: a movie theater maybe hehe. my question for all: what is your favorite time of day to make love? (etc)

As a guy I wouldn’t liked to be fucked, but, I’d love to go on a naughty weekend with a sexy lady and go to poundtown on the fucktruck.

yes to your question. Has anyone used a pickup line on someone to hook up?

Yes I have. Poundtown huh does this place exist?

Not meaning them to be. Lol

What the greatest age difference between you and a sexual partner?

Greatest age difference 6years, last sexual position missionary.

Sorry if this has been asked already...
Have you ever had sex in a public place and with whom?

Yes with girlfriends and a couple ladies who just wanted to be fucked, no strings attached.

In the community pool, a park picnic table, movie theater, hood of a car on a country road just outside of town, and my favorite was on a hilltop overlooking Phoenix Arizona, midday in April.

If you've had sex out in public where did you have it?

Local swimming baths(in a changing cubicle)
My back garden when it was dark as my neighbours had a BBQ.

Same question for others as it’s interesting. Lol.

If you’ve had sex in public where did you have it?

Local swimming baths(in a changing cubicle)
My back garden when it was dark as my neighbours had a BBQ.

Same question for others as it’s interesting. Lol.

If you’ve had sex in public where did you have it?

On a beach in Thailand.

Have you ever been approached by a stranger in a public place to have sex? This would be non-paid sex.

Yes. A woman approached me at a bar to have a 3some with her and her husband.

Would you join in a 3some?

Depends on the threesome, if me and some other guy or double teaming a girl sure I've always wanted to try the Eiffel Tower. If two ladies are seeking my company even better. That's pretty much it at that point.

Ever have somebody get you all hot and bothered making you think that that you are going to be getting some sex; but they leave you hanging and tell you to go home and masturbate?

Yes. This even happens here. I get into a chat and it seems to be going well and suddenly they go offline. So frustrating!

Did you ever think that the sexual games we all seem to play are too hard?; it would be better to take a cold shower...lol

Yes they are but women dont have it very hard compared to the men is what I've always heard.

Have you left someone hanging wanting more?

As long as they don't want to get back together.

Have you ever started talking to someone online and had sex with them within 24 hours?

As long as they don't want to get back together.

Have you ever started talking to someone online and had sex with them within 24 hours?

I did. Talked to an australian guy over fetlife. We both had some common fantasies. We met and fulfilled them for 2 days. One of the best weekend i had. With a stranger.

How would you react when you see your daughter become a slut, like most of us here?

Dont have a daughter and for the record not a slut. :)

What's you #1 turn on?

Back