I Confess I am totally stunned......

Having an empathetic heart is never easy sweet Sun. You open yourself up to hurt more easily than those who care not. But I wouldn't want you to be any other way.

It's your never ceasing pleasantness, kindness and being a genuine lovable lady that draws more good to you than bad. Let the nasty roll off of you and soak in the love. : )

I'm looking forward to brighter Sun in the near future. Come dance with me babe. I'll make your legs shake ;)

Having an empathetic heart is never easy sweet Sun. You open yourself up to hurt more easily than those who care not. But I wouldn't want you to be any other way.

It's your never ceasing pleasantness, kindness and being a genuine lovable lady that draws more good to you than bad. Let the nasty roll off of you and soak in the love. : )

I'm looking forward to brighter Sun in the near future. Come dance with me babe. I'll make your legs shake ;)

Oh Hubby, thank you, so many emotions. You make me smile, your words lovely as always. You make me go crazy babe x

I wonder how pathetic your life has to be to take joy in bashing random people on the internet.. in a sex chat room. So sorry you’re dealing with such a loser!

Hello Alicee, thank you so much for the lovely message, it means a lot to me to have so much support and care xxx

Sun66 you are a beautiful person beautiful body and a beautiful heart you have made me feel welcome here with your kind words i thank you you sweetheart

Awww Billbo, love the message you wrote beautiful three times about me, thank you so much it means a lot xxx

Hey you forgot to write you know I’m not a man! Or that I don’t actually have wrinkles, I don’t look 50, and you have seen all there is to see of me live, and there is no sex change lol, I love you babe

Thank you, I feel good!
I really would have thought you were in your late 30's maybe early 40's till you told me.

I am glade to see the core community supporting each other like this. Again sun let me know if I can help you in any way. I just got done cleaning "the big gun" if she decides to bring things to push and shove.... Just say the word....

Awww you are so lovely, thank you for the message x

I am glade to see the core community supporting each other like this. Again sun let me know if I can help you in any way. I just got done cleaning "the big gun" if she decides to bring things to push and shove.... Just say the word....

Ummm thank you I think lol. I am definitely feeling the love, and that is the best way to deal with these issues. I trust that the processes and procedures that OFC have in place will deal with people that have different values, and frankly are behaving in an unlawful way. In the long term, I prefer to let the universe decide what a person deserves, they will get what they deserve x 3 ...

Naughty Nurse is continuing to post slanderous remarks about me in the main chat room as a guest now, and then other members that have no idea, support her???

Please report her or her Guest accounts as soon as she posts, so the Mods and Admins can deal with her. I want her permanently banned.

I would also appreciate members who don’t know me, refrain from encouraging her emotionally immature rants. I think that upset me more, you don’t know me.

If you have concerns about me, leave me a message on my profile and I will message you back, and we can talk it through. Don’t talk shit about me in an open forum.

Please don't reply to me about ignoring her and she will go away, the women is a nutter, she has been harassing Rocketman for weeks on end. And I am not causing drama, I want this dealt with!

I should not have to put up with school girl rants from this women, this is an adult sex site.

@Westach thank you so much, love you xx

Thank you for reading this, thank you for the continued support x
i just experienced this i made sure i reported her

THAT BITCH DID IT AGAIN EARLIER I TOOK A SCREENSHOT I WAS GOING TO REPORT HER BUT SHE HAD ALREADY LEFT, SHE WAS IN CHAT UNDER A GUEST NAME "KELLI"

View attachment 5997

Hey Marcel, thank you so much for doing this for me, this is the nut job psycho Naughty Nurse Jennifer that I was telling you about earlier in the week. I swear, she is totally obsessed and in love with me, she can't seem to go a week without mentioning me lol. I am fairly certain she wants me to post a pussy pic lol. It's ok love, I am fine, I don't care about her, thank you so much xxx

you know i got ur back anytime and these two pics are from today

well let her rott loll no one is giving her the attention she wants ;)

thanks love, the more she posts shit like that, the more messages and followers I get ;). She posts that she is going to leave, but she can't go for a week without coming back here. Her last thread was saying she was going to find a real man and have real sex, she has a real life, and yet here she is, recycling her hateful rants. It's the same over and over again, it's kind of getting boring, I am glad no one is paying her any attention, she is a sad excuse for a woman, love you Marcel xxx

Posting all of this here is just feeding her. When she sees nobody cares, she WILL go away. Why not just report in chat and let it go. Unless you report in chat, using the report feature, there is no way to ban.

Hey Jerseyjen, thank you for the message, I know what you are saying. I will escalate this these these screenshots again, xx

Back