I Confess I am totally stunned......

Most people know you sun, so they aren’t believing the rant. The new people will find out for themselves. Posting what she says here, is just letting the entire site see vs the few hundred in chat, and only a few of them are actually seeing her rant. That’s my thoughts on this. If you ignore, they do eventually leave.

Most people know you sun, so they aren’t believing the rant. The new people will find out for themselves. Posting what she says here, is just letting the entire site see vs the few hundred in chat, and only a few of them are actually seeing her rant. That’s my thoughts on this. If you ignore, they do eventually leave.

Thanks Jerseyjen, I have sent you and Sandrock a message, I will attached the screenshots now to the message, and then get them removed. Take care xx

I don't know who you are, but I do know rocketman. And I'm sorry that you're both going through this still. Of course @Jerseyjen is right to ignore her as best as you can and keep all the conversations you have about her private. People like her are like a fire, and the more we talk about them publicly and feed them what they want, aka fuel their the higher and hotter their hunger becomes. Best thing to do is not give them the fuel they crave for to keep going. Good luck and I'm here if you want to talk

I don't know who you are, but I do know rocketman. And I'm sorry that you're both going through this still. Of course @Jerseyjen is right to ignore her as best as you can and keep all the conversations you have about her private. People like her are like a fire, and the more we talk about them publicly and feed them what they want, aka fuel their the higher and hotter their hunger becomes. Best thing to do is not give them the fuel they crave for to keep going. Good luck and I'm here if you want to talk

Thank you DarkPhoenix, unfortunately Rocketman has left the site now due to this situation with her, I was unable to lure him back. I totally understand what you are saying, and thank you for your support. I have ignored her for the most part, but every now and then, I have to vent! xxx

Isn
Naughty Nurse is continuing to post slanderous remarks about me in the main chat room as a guest now, and then other members that have no idea, support her???

Please report her or her Guest accounts as soon as she posts, so the Mods and Admins can deal with her. I want her permanently banned.

I would also appreciate members who don’t know me, refrain from encouraging her emotionally immature rants. I think that upset me more, you don’t know me.

If you have concerns about me, leave me a message on my profile and I will message you back, and we can talk it through. Don’t talk shit about me in an open forum.

Please don't reply to me about ignoring her and she will go away, the women is a nutter, she has been harassing Rocketman for weeks on end. And I am not causing drama, I want this dealt with!

I should not have to put up with school girl rants from this women, this is an adult sex site.

@Westach thank you so much, love you xx

Thank you for reading this, thank you for the continued support x
Is she dealt with? The no brain should be banned if she’s causing others problems!

Isn

Is she dealt with? The no brain should be banned if she’s causing others problems!

Hey, thanks for the message, yes so far so good. I feel much better now, and much stronger for the experience. Unfortunately, I let her get to me at the start, but I received so much love and support from my friends on here, and it led to so many beautiful messages in other threads, that it actually turned into a great bonding experience, and I have made so many new friends. So all good, xxx

Back