I Confess I am totally stunned......

As a newbie here I was warned to stay away from her and some KFC guy as they apparently cause trouble...is this not a fun site? People need to lighten up!

Yes just have fun, don’t worry about people like her, she is an exception x
Hahah, oh don't you worry your pretty little head! As an actual postal worker I deal with assholes all the time, I don't waste my time on them. Hahah, but there are some nice folks here that have pointed out some people that should be ignored or avoided, so I keep an open mind but also take that on board. I am here to relax and have fun, any male or female drama queens will find little satisfaction from me :)

Hahah, oh don't you worry your pretty little head! As an actual postal worker I deal with assholes all the time, I don't waste my time on them. Hahah, but there are some nice folks here that have pointed out some people that should be ignored or avoided, so I keep an open mind but also take that on board. I am here to relax and have fun, any male or female drama queens will find little satisfaction from me :)

That’s a great attitude, thank you for the lovely message x

You should alot of people are looking out for you.

I totally do Gunnerzz, I would not have stayed here if it wasn’t for the care and support I received from people here. Yourself included! I don’t always agree with your methods lol, but I appreciate how you care about me always. That means a lot ❤️

I totally do Gunnerzz, I would not have stayed here if it wasn’t for the care and support I received from people here. Yourself included! I don’t always agree with your methods lol, but I appreciate how you care about me always. That means a lot ❤️
I understand I can be a tad aggressive lol.

*hugs @Sun66 with alll the love and support* Im glad that its been dealt with <3
*twirls @Sun66 and dips her, literally supporting her* XD You is a ray of Sunshine and bitches like that can fuck off

*hugs @Sun66 with alll the love and support* Im glad that its been dealt with <3
*twirls @Sun66 and dips her, literally supporting her* XD You is a ray of Sunshine and bitches like that can fuck off

Awwww that is so beautiful and sweet, thank you so much. I truly appreciate your lovely words x

unfortunately the world is full of cowards and stupid but fortunately also smart and sweet people like you, of course you have all my support

I saw it in the main chat the other day and I was completely caught off guard by it. I will do my part and report the member for such disgusting and rude remarks towards you. I’m glad you’re taking this and showing it doesn’t define you’re character. You’re a strong individual and I wish the best for you :)

I saw it in the main chat the other day and I was completely caught off guard by it. I will do my part and report the member for such disgusting and rude remarks towards you. I’m glad you’re taking this and showing it doesn’t define you’re character. You’re a strong individual and I wish the best for you :)

Oh thank you DamnMan, appreciate your support. Please take a screenshot too, and send it to the mod or admin that is on at the time, thank you x

Back