Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?
One of the best parts of sex is going down on a beautiful pussy and licking ,sucking and tasting all the juices.love to lick a pussy to orgasm makes me horny just talking about it.

Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?
I honestly love eating pussy, i love when a girls rides my face... im 31 btw

You not been with the right men if they haven't gone down on you. To be honest I just love to feel laddies legs squeeze and pussy spasm as i lick and juices flowing over my face probably more than having my dick sucked

You shouldn't need to ask no. I for 1 certainly wouldn't need asking

I'm 29 and have gone down on the girl every time. I think youve just gotten selfish ones. If I saw you shaved I wouldn't hesitate. If you didn't, I'd ask if you wanted me too. I've never seen a pussy that didn't look sweet and tasty and yours looks... <3

Last edited:
Believe me i would get oral ass aswell,i adore it at the right moment its awesome

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_131500.jpg
    IMG_20200419_131500.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 8
You shouldn’t need to ask as if you are shaved/neatly styled and clean,it would be the first thing I’d go for! I love a good 69 personally! I can just imagine it now with you sitting on my face with my balls in your mouth. I’m 38 and have some experience of that female region. I could make you come in 2 minutes with 2 fingers and a tongue!

I love the pics you are really a very sexy lady love the way the water runs over your sexy body would love to pin you againts the wall and spread those lovely legs and start teasing you with kisses al the way to that sweet pussy of yours then would love to show you what you have been missing by giving your pussy a very good tongue cleaning till you cum al over my mouth then i guess i will have to clean you again which i would gladly do over and over again

Back