Scatterings of Africa

We walk. We talk. We laugh. We cry. These are the things we share. Not in front, not behind. I want you by my side. Together we forge our own path. Creating memories that will live forever. Long after we leave this world. For it's you and only you that i want. It's you that life has chosen for me. Hope, faith, destiny and truth are all things worth believing in. But for me there is one other that prevails above them all. Love. Love is what keeps my hearting pumping. My love for you. It's eternal. Like a flame burning, never to be put out by anything.
Simply beautiful nby323, that's how I want to love and be loved xxx

I'm bumping this!
Jay, post more! *gets all demanding*

Roaming hearts and wondering eyes. More often these lead to exuberant lies. Holes dug so deep, yet deeper they will get. What ever happened to honesty and truth? Two things that, in my opinion, are fundamental to building and sustaining a healthy friendship or relationship.
To often these things are taken for granted. It’s almost as if they are just to be expected. And to a certain extent they really should be. In an idle world. But so many people are not happy with who they are or what kind of person they are that they try and portray something that they are not.
Why? What is the point? Sometime, somewhere you will have to own up to who you really are. Why not just be proud of who and what you are.
Don’t try and change yourself or put up a false pretense of yourself just so that people or that special someone will like you. Be who you are the right people will find you.
Before you can find the love of your life, you have to love the life you live.

Wise words nby323, you are very gifted and such an amazing person. I feel very lucky to have met you xxx

Okay maybe that was a bit of a rash decision. So let’s scrap that post and move on....

Well thank goodness, I was giving you a couple of days to reconsider before I messaged you. I’m glad you are still here, and I love reading your stories as I’m sure others do too x

Blackened by betrayal. Frozen by a fracturing love. Worthless torment on a fragile organ. Did you find justice? Did you find revenge? Playing games. On a difficulty higher than you could handle. Tried. Failed. The consequences? They are mine not yours. Left to rebuild. Rebuild what you broke. What I intrusted into your hands.
Time. Patience. These are just a few things I have mastered along my journey of life. Regrets? i have none. Life is too short to live with regrets. every move or decision we make, wether it is a rational or irrational one. A thought out or impulse one. they all are meant to be and we must find the lessons and meanings as to why they happened. Lessons learned. Good and the bad. the more we learn from our decisions in life the greater understanding we start to have on where we are going.

Back