So you were banned....

Discussion in 'Support Requests' started by TacoBelle, Aug 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Administrator Staff Member

I'm sure it wasn't.

2. BrokenTree

BrokenTree Guest

Not banned but still not authenticated....I have no other profile to delete, unlike some other users who flaunt their multiple accounts...I'd just like to chat without being forced to be a guest :(

3. haris111

haris111 New Member

yesterday i login and was able to enter chat i noticed that i was using my mobile data but when i try to enter chat while connected to my wifi i get the notification that "
    You were disconnected from the server by onlinefreechat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.
    " and when again i shift to mobile data i am able to enter chat. WHY IS THAT WHATS WRONG WITH MY WIFI????

Irene_Adler likes this.
  4. haris111

haris111 New Member

yesterday i login and was able to enter chat i noticed that i was using my mobile data but when i try to enter chat while connected to my wifi i get the notification that "
    You were disconnected from the server by onlinefreechat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.
    " and when again i shift to mobile data i am able to enter chat. WHY IS THAT WHATS WRONG WITH MY WIFI????

5. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Moderator Staff Member

The WiFi is prob vpn....

6. haris111

haris111 New Member

then what should i do and how is the wifi vpn??

Irene_Adler likes this.
  7. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Moderator Staff Member

Use your own data

8. haris111

haris111 New Member

ok

9. HotHornySlutsWanted

HotHornySlutsWanted New Member

How long is the ban??
    I got banned for saying the N word when im black

10. cheekychap

cheekychap Member

hi i was banned for moaning that the mod hadent banned an obviously incest pic of an old lady sucking a young boy off,admittdley at swore at the mod , but surely you must see my point,things must be done fairly.

11. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you shouldn't abuse the mods so much. They don't deserve it.

12. cheekychap

cheekychap Member

well she was being unfair

13. echoed_spirit

echoed_spirit Well-Known Member

Tbf the majority of mods are worth crap, and most do deserve a mouthful, after all they are just like the rest of us just unlike us they get away with abuse.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Fuck_Off likes this.
  14. Fuck_Off

Fuck_Off New Member

Thats what i hv been saying all along.....

15. echoed_spirit

echoed_spirit Well-Known Member

The only way a mod can be removed from their position or indeed review is if they go against admins views...trust me I was a mod and I questioned policies and actions on a number of occasions and I was told "it maybe time to take a break from the position"
    Moderators will always get freedom to act without question...yes we've been told they try their best to make things better.
    Do they? Only thing I see is bots still get in, and speaking personally as a lesbian, male guest still get in time and time again. So yeah mod behaviour should be reviewed, but certain mods have and do have a certain tongue action that keeps a certain person sweet...not naming this female admin by name of course ;)

Fuck_Off likes this.
  16. Jstn

Jstn New Member

It says I'm banned for being a scammer/spammer? I'm not. Could I have some more insight on this please?

Irene_Adler likes this.
  17. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Active Member

They're so anal about banning VPNs, you probably got caught in the crossfire.

The Admin has shown zero regard for any collateral damage. Many long time regulars cannot come,on anymore, many have never even heard of VPNs in the first place. It's pathetic.

echoed_spirit and Irene_Adler like this.
  18. Bigdaddytbwc92

Bigdaddytbwc92 New Member

I got banned for spamming when I wasnt how do I fix it?