So you were banned....

Discussion in 'Support Requests' started by TacoBelle, Aug 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Administrator Staff Member

He was banned for a gross roleplay whatever that doesn't break our tou. Your ban will be lifted in less than 24 hours. Thanks.

2. ABA_Master_Zac

ABA_Master_Zac New Member

Thank you Miss Taco, I do appreciate your mercy and kindness :)

and I only did it as a joke because a lot of guys kept spamming RP's over and over...

but if that's going to get me banned I'll try not to have a sense of humor :p

Irene_Adler likes this.
  3. naughtydaddy

naughtydaddy Member

I have be disconnected from site for saying to another member who kept posting pics of him and his dog oh now i know what your doing never said anything about beastiality per say i apologize for the message

4. LostConnection

LostConnection Well-Known Member

I was banned for saying "adios amigo" to a friend who was logging off. I know, English only, but wow.

Additionally, another member did the same exact thing, got banned, but had the ban lifted just a few minutes later. I'm still banned. *thumbs up*

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    echoed_spirit and Irene_Adler like this.
  5. jayniceguy

jayniceguy New Member

I was banned for spam and idk how. I was using it last night as a guest. Until I logged off talking to others. I made an account today and it said I was banned. I was using guest name jay last night.

Attached Files:

6. Alphawhisky1122

Alphawhisky1122 New Member

I got banned cuz I texted in my local language other than English Please unban me

7. Flasher

Flasher New Member

hey i made a account here some day back and before i get a chance to get in chat room i get banned and i not using any vpn and i double checked.
    Capture.PNG

Irene_Adler likes this.
  8. rockhardcock42

rockhardcock42 New Member

Hi

Having typed 'young girls' into the main window of comments - I had a notice appear saying I was banned. I wasn't looking for underage merely 18 years old - and thought young girls would explain that.

Really sorry to have caused offence - would be very grateful if you could overturn the ban - I will be on my best behaviour

username was hardnhorny76

on 26th March around 8.30pm UK

9. Poisonousbeatrice

Poisonousbeatrice New Member

I am banned i dnt kne why

10. Cammy15

Cammy15 Well-Known Member

Sex Chat : Got stop entering because of my name supposedly.
    Cammy15.Some stupid bloke Mature Dirty Man? Blocked me.
    Hadn’t even said a word in there.
    Think he thought I was under age.I wish.

11. Clueless

Clueless New Member

I know that I've made a mistake and I take full responsibility for what I did. Would like to know if the ban is forever or if I have to wait a decided amount of time before returning

12. XikoCam25

XikoCam25 New Member

Hi ya Taco, i´ve been banned for sending contact info. It was my mistake (copy pasting a message :() I know it´s not allowed to send it in public and I always try to follow the rules. I will be more cautious next time.
    Could you please let me in again?
    Srry.

13. Savage28

Savage28 New Member

Hello Mme, I wish to be unbanned. I have been under a ban for quite some time. I don't remember the reasons. Can the ban please be lifted?

14. TacoBelle

Yeah no.

15. XikoCam25

XikoCam25 New Member

If this message was for me, can i ask you why? And for how long the ban is for?

16. TacoBelle

It's for both you and the person under you and we don't discuss ban length.

17. XikoCam25

XikoCam25 New Member

Ok then, i will wait... And sorry again.

18. Savage28

Savage28 New Member

Okay I apologise for asking. May I please be reminded what am I accountable for?
    I apologize for any upset that I may have caused, I never meant any harm.

19. Flasher

Flasher New Member

what about my post mam

20. vicky1994111

vicky1994111 New Member

i got banned because asking for young girl nudes, but i said young girls that where 18+ so i wouldnt get old women