So you were banned....

Discussion in 'Support Requests' started by TacoBelle, Aug 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bbg

Bbg Active Member

I was banned by the bitch who abuses her “power” on this site aka vixen just because I asked a guy to drop a selfie BEFORE I found out he was underage. I found out through his fucking ban

ThatGinger likes this.
  2. Gamazoger

Gamazoger New Member

Damn you got banned :eek: oofz

Bbg likes this.
  3. ThatGinger

ThatGinger New Member

Ban your girl vixxen for admitting she mistakenly banned me 2 months ago. I made fun of the Georgia bulldogs and she banned me. Last night she was a mod and I expressed my frustration w a ban labeled pedo. Over me ripping on UGA. Then she proceeded to ban me for mod abuse. Just wanted it out there. Thanks and I'll take the ban but don't know how she can label me a pedo Over that. I appreciate some clarity thank you.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    jordan2603 and Bbg like this.
  4. jordan2603

jordan2603 New Member

Being unbanned would be absoluetly lovely. not saying that I am sorry as the mod that banned me and the resaon I was banned is completely rediculous. Mods should be allowed to be critisized and not just be allowed to ban people who disagree with them. But you know keep this up I guess

Bbg likes this.
  5. PitBull

PitBull Well-Known Member

Just who do you think would be a mod if people could just give them all the shit they feel like spewing...NO ONE. The site would not exist without mods....How would you deal with people giving you shit all day. You seem to have known the rules but broke that one anyway so you got what you deserve. The mods have rules they have to follow so why give them grief when they do their jobs and follow the rules? I don't know which mod banned you, but if you were disrespecting any mod, they all would have the right to ban your ass.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  6. jordan2603

jordan2603 New Member

I get the mods are a big part of keping the site up and safe but when one of them deicdes to ban someone who they are known to have issues with over a small accident they couldn't have even know wbout as theyw ere banned before they found out before the person who deserved the ban to begin with I think they need to be called out and asked why they didn't take proper actions first. At that point people should be allowed to voice their opinion on how they thought the situation could have been handled. Also if mods are just allowed to ban anyone who disagrees with them and you think that's perfectly ok then you keep thinking that

Bbg likes this.
  7. Bbg

Bbg Active Member

listen mate nothing you say in her defence is validated as The ban she gave me was unjustifiable. So don’t sit there telling people that they’re dOiNg ThEiR jOb because she is doing everything but that at the fuckingggg moment otAy

8. PitBull

If you look at it again you will see that I was talking to Jordan's post not yours....and since you got so angry so quickly with my post mate did you do the same with the mod and therefore deserve your ban as well? If you think the job is so easy, apply to be a mod, but with you anger issues, and not reading the posts correctly, (mine and apparently the young guys) I doubt you could be one. My post also states I don't know who the mod was...so you are jumping to conclusions.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  9. PitBull

You admitted you gave the mod shit....that is breaking one of the rules....you got banned...live with it....I have been banned for an accidental post and accepted my ban because I was wrong...try it...

10. Bbg

Bbg Active Member

Oh settle cuz, trust this ain’t me angry lmfao. And wow I’m sOOOO hurt over your doubts that I could be a mod on this site. Did I ever say the job was easy hun? No, all I said was vix banned me for no fucken reason and this isn’t the first time. She’s had COUNTLESS complaints about her abusing her “status” on this site, so stfu lmao

11. PitBull

Again....you are responding to the post I addressed to Jordan and I only commented to you because you came at me at me about a post not concerning you....and you are doing it once again...you quoted my response to Jordan both times....so sweetheart...maybe you should STFU. I am done with you. LMFAO

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  12. echoed_spirit

echoed_spirit Well-Known Member

I find quite laughable that it's only certain moderators are being accused of the same accusations by different users, whether the bans or correct or just laughable reasons, there must be some validity in the complaints.
    Yes I am advocate of moderators on the chat room but I am not an advocate ridiculous bans.

Bbg and ThatGinger like this.
  13. jordan2603

jordan2603 New Member

Ok so I decided to wait out the ban and have now just been banned again for the reason tsk tsk tsk. I'd like to know why I have been banned and who by as this is just petty and childish.

ThatGinger likes this.
  14. Kure

Kure Well-Known Member

Lolol same, i love the drama

ThatGinger and jordan2603 like this.
  15. jordan2603

jordan2603 New Member

soneone honestly take mod away from this bitch she doesn't deserve it

16. ThatGinger

ThatGinger New Member

Bro I feel you lol.. Just join me in living in a BAN down by the river ha ha.. :)

Bbg likes this.
  17. jordan2603

jordan2603 New Member

ridin that ban like a fucking surfer on a phat wave lol

18. jordan2603

jordan2603 New Member

banned again for no reason other than tsk tsk this is getting stupid now

Bbg likes this.
  19. night69

night69 Member

Please unbanned me I was banned for a normal joke: the joke was --> ""My first high-school football game was a lot like my first time having sex… I was bloody and sore at the end, but at least my dad came."""
    It was purely a joke

20. Koolc

Koolc New Member

Hey I was banned all of sudden and this is the message that I get every time I’m trying to enter the room
    Reason: Invalid nickname: Koolc: Watersports
    thanks